1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2013 2:55 PM by thatguy12321 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    iivrruummii

I hated the sniping but the other gameplay was good.

• 21. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    blb128

Yes please nerf all the guns. I think we should use sling shots and marshmallows.

• 22. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Adam1234567893

No gun in this game needs to be nerfed you can buff underpowered guns all you want but STOP nerfing everything if you get killed by it to much use it because it's in the game. The 870 Remington needs to have a more narrow spread but make it where it takes more then two pellets to kill someone bam gun isn't nerfed but instead rewards accurate players. Just be glad none of the shotguns shoot darts or flachete rounds cause then you would be screwed. They need to add alot more shotguns and sniper rifles and pistols to the game especially revolvers. The snipers are not "overpowered" either in "real life" someone could die by being shot in the leg or arm because of major arteries so stop bringing real life in to this especially since it only takes one good shot from any gun to take someone out. Enough with the nerf threads please.

• 23. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Adam1234567893

Learning to adapt and actually being accurate is all you need to do nothing needs to be nerfed buffing is all that is needed because buffing actually ends at one point nerfing however is a never ending cycle notice how the gun complaints instantly stopped for MW3 the second they buffed all the underpowered weapons?

• 24. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    NoLifeKing29

I wish I could wield the KSG like that, I just cant get the hang of that gun. IMO its one of the most difficult guns to use in the game. That video, whats the problem? Those R870 kills were all extremely close range, of course they all dropped. The sniper kill on Raid, he was lucky, but thats a legit kill, I wallbanged the hell out of that wall with my LMGs, and I have a few sniper wallbangs there as well. Last gun, extremely close range with an AR, whats the problem. You didnt provide any reasoning as to why any of those guns should be nerfed. That whole video is full of legit kills.

• 25. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    Adam1234567893

Also the Scar-H does NOT need to be nerfed it should be buffed in damage if anything because it has the same power as the FAL and the SMR. They should add some Assault Carbines to compete against the SMGs that might be fun to watch.

• 26. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    trialstardragon

The shotguns are fine, there is no reason to nerf them. Stop letting them get close to you. Stop running in to them at being at the range they are meant to excell at. Stop crying because your choice of weapon was not dominat in that range in all cases. Learn better tactics when playing the game, remember who was using what weapons and then adapt and overcome their playstyle instead of thinking the devs need to dumb the guns down so you do not need to.

• 27. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    gallp13

Guns fine.....respectfully your skills are inadequate......you need to practice controlling your gun fights. There is a lot to this pithy statement including but not limited to;

- play style

- strengths and weaknesses

- map knowledge

- load out preferences

- movement

- predicting adversary movement

et al......

There are lots of "how to" vids on YouTube....use a reputable source. If you need help choosing a source to watch,  PM me and I will drop you a link.

cheers

gallp

• 28. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    rsturp

nothing wrong with the guns when people are shooting me with them but when i shoot people it seems to take me a full clip,

• 29. Re: This Is Why These Guns Should Be Nerfed!
    vims1990

It's more difficult to use shotguns compared to Assault Rifles and hipfiring SMG's with laser sights.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next