1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:28 AM by TheCalmestMember Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

I haven't seen your thread, can you give me a link?

Poor girl, her boyfriend should go to prison.

• 11. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    SitRepPro

lastrich wrote:

with you on this mate i just posted a simlar thread asking if anyone else is haveing the exsact same issues now i know.

il tell you a story also this game has helped a girl be put in a coma by here boyfreind serously and no im not saying the game caused it directly.

what happened was her fella beat her to the point he induced a coma and due to the fact all he did was ball and cus at this game none of the nabours called the police because they were that used to hearing this abuse over this game and ignored what took place.

so well done treyarch you unwittedly got your hands bloody with this title.

As unfortunate the incident is, I fail to see why 3arc have any blame on this.  As for the guy, he should be executed.

• 12. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    obzi

FixBlops2, you've made a significant and valuable contribution to this forum and so it's obvious to the regulars on here you care about this game, I don't always agree with everything you say but that's the point of the discussions on here and so it's important the forum keeps guys like yourself.

I suggest you take a break from it as I did when the game was completely unplayable, maybe get some advice on adjusting your connection or even changing your ISP, I play this game so much I was thinking of keeping my fast Internet line for my laptop and paying again for a completely separate crappy, slow line in just so I could get a game!

I took a break (more than once actually) and with the updates I can now play reasonably well, I only switch off early once a week now compared to every day as I was before.

With every update is gets better for some and worse for others, it could end up going back your way.

• 13. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    SitRepPro

I agree.  I have recently got a phone line and have had fewer BS deaths than with cable.  It's just a pity that the download speed resembles a 56k line more than broadband.

• 14. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    vims1990

As obzi stated, take a break from the game.

I did the same for MW3 for a couple of months and it did some good. Look into some other games for the meantime to replace BO2. Get a game that isn't specifically multiplayer, look into some single player games.

What obzi is saying is right in my opinion.

The thing about connection is that some will benefit from it whilst others will suffer. Unfortunately, there really is no "equal playing field" where you could be neither at an advantage or disadvantage.

• 15. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

get 12 people (friends) with perfect connection, and play hardcore or whatever. if all have a perfect latency, you'll see the result. you have more knowlegde than most of the other peoplethan most of the other people, aha -.- - come one. stay constructive.

• 16. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    korrosion

before the patch - insta death .. after patch - still insta death .. only thing that changed is now the main multiplayer menue lags from screen to screen to lobby.... cable net 30d 5u low ping.... MW2 about 35 days played, blops1 about 25, mw3 about 20... sofar 2.5 on this bs and got it midnight release ... im with ya also man... bought every map pack from cod4 - mw3.. will not buy any for this one! bought cod4 and waw packs after they were hacked and still have more fun with them games... started my cod days on MW2 my fave to date cod4 2nd even hacked.

• 17. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    DockerBoy

I play in Australia and the lag,while terrible at times, is not the biggest issue for me. It's the fact that it plays like a MW title. Tiny maps and too much QS/trickshotters/people not playing the objectives has turned me off the franchise. The demo for Crysis3 comes out tomorrow so for all the people unhappy wiyh COD let's hope that this game can give us our FPS fix.

• 18. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise
    deucedouglas

I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as MW3. I couldn't play solo but maybe four or five games consecutively before I would turn it off. I've played BO2 pretty much all day the last couple days and it's been pretty fun. I don't have any where near the amount of lag issues as I had with MW3. MW3 was bad from the jump and they made decisions (Sit Rep) along the way that just made things even worse. They couldn't help but make some of the same mistakes. Putting stuff that doesn't belong any where near CoD (Target Finder, Deathstreaks, Pre-K Sniping). Less is more sometimes but it seems like they'll never learn.

• 19. Re: BO2 is MW3 all over again, i am done with the CoD franchise

Thank you my friend. Its people like you who makes this forum enjoyable.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next