1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 96 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 4:31 PM by jeepchick Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

NOPE, I HAVE HAD ZERO RESPONSE AND I'VE CONTACTED XBOX360, ACTIVISION, AND TREYARCH.....EVEN WENT ON THE ACTIVISION ASSIST FACEBOOK PAGE.

THEY ARE USELESS.

IF BULLSHIT WAS ALL A BAND COULD PLAY....

• 51. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

This happened to me 2 days ago, me and a friend were quickscoping at his house in local and when i recovered back at my house my whole account was screwed up, im missing a lot of calling cards, all my classes, a few camos, and for the XPR it says i have every camo, but i dont have gold? I play on xbox and my gamertag is "babytax"

• 52. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

Xbox 360-MADcownDISEASE7

I received a message when I went to online multiplayer saying "Your stats have been reset" and found that the attachments on my MTAR, SVU, S12, Mk 48, Ballista and Crossbow are locked and each of these weapons have been reset to level 1. My 3 permanent unlocks have been locked and my permanent unlock tokens refunded. All of my lethals and tactical items as well as perks have been locked and my unlock tokens have been reduced to 9 (I was in the teens before). In the barracks all of my equipment and scorestreak stats have been reset to zero as well as the kill stats for several weapons. The oddest thing is the bizarre stats (i.e. 1.3421773e+009 kills  with a k/d of 42177280 with the Assault Shield) attached to three weapons I rarely or never use. The worst part is that my three extra Create-A-Class slots are now gone.

Right before going to online multiplayer my brother and I played 2 zombie maps and several local multiplayer games.

What the heck is the deal with this glitch? I see other players have had similar issues with this. Is there a solution coming down the pipe on this soon? i am reluctant to play the game when I think all my progressed will be erased a month later.

• 53. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

This happened to me as well. I downloaded the new DLC and played a local match with some bots just to check out the new maps and gun. When I finished I went to go online and play and I received a message stating that all my stats had been reset. I went and checked my stats and noticed I lost 5 of my 10 custom classes that I had and those 5 that I did have had been reset to default.I also lost all my permanent unlocks that I had previously used. I was a prestige 8 so I had used 8 permanent unlock tokens and now all items are locked back.

Gamertag is HeyMyDixieWreck

• 54. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

XBox 360

G.T. Spank Shu

• 55. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

Me too. this is mega lame.

Prestige 2 -23 (and i'm terrible so this took a ton of work).

A couple local games and now i'm back to zero hours played.

Help!

xbox GT: sunblush

• 56. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    LERXY

I am having the same problom. And also on custom online games i go into custom classes and my xbox freezes up. Ive tried a full reinstall and still same thing.

Xbox360: gamertag: LERXY

• 57. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    N3VURMYND

This is crazy! Same exact situation. Lost all of my extra classes and all my permanent unlocked items were locked again. Also lost my unlock tokens so I cant even get my items back. My rank is the same but strangely, I got 3 permanent unlock tokens now.

I was only familiarizing myself with the new maps on local and when I enter public match, Boom! All is messed up.

This sucks! I'm trying my best to get better at this game and all this feels like a major step back.

Xbox GTag: N3VURMYND

• 58. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    Deathcore0

i need help me too all is gone pls write to me when you have found the solution!

name: Deathcore04

• 59. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

Same thing happened with my stuff. All the stuff I unlocked was taken away. They took away everything I unlocked permenently and my unused perm.unlocked token was taken away too.

xbox 360  gamertag is WELDIN ROD

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next