1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 96 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 4:31 PM by jeepchick Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

WOW looks like im not the only one happened to me TWICE yesterday and an hour ago ACTIVISION YOU BETTER FIX IT!

• 61. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

Username: OoPartyNinjaoO

Console: PS3

Thanks

• 62. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

You know what happened to me? Instead of rank reset my classes were reset, no more perm unlocks, no more unlock tokens, somehow I had prestige awards, and in the amount of kills I had for weapons, and scorestreaks there were numbers, letters, and plus signs! Example: 45678f5678e5s75+54675yg6784r kills!

BTW Activision has said they will review my case, but just in case you need this:

Console: PS3

Gamertag: extremegamer1234

• 63. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    mxmike131

Mine too, just happened, beyond mad.After my daughter was playing bots trying to learn how to play. FIX IT!!!!!!!

PS3

mxmike131

• 64. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    Cheatwood

Same here. I've tried talking to the Activision? people, still nothing. One local game, and everything gets messed up. It's ridiculous. Just prestiged again, hoping everything might reset, went to unlock an extra class, and nothing happened. wasted prestige award. Same thing with the gun stats, etc. Apparently, I've called in 841 Hellstorm missiles without a single kill, I have somewhere within the hundreds of thousands of kills with an aircraft lock-on only rocket launcher, hundreds of thousands of headshots with the ksg with only two hundred or so kills, and many more. Extra emblems and playercards, but I don't want these stats and emblems, I want my true stats and what I have earned. So I contacted Activision or whatever, and still nothing. This is getting old, waiting day after day for them to fix this, but if they don't, I'm probably done with this game. Btw, I'm on 360.

• 65. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

I'm having the same problem. I have a xbox360 and gamer tag is Dmanindtown

• 66. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

handle is McBeefy BeeZy xbox 360. Played a local game with my son today against bots and when i logged into live for multiplayer i recieved a message stating i had corrupted files and was being reset to last saved rank. I went from Prestige 1 level 40 to Prestige 1 level 26. I wouldnt normally be too sore about it but this week with double xp I actually spent quite a bit of time prestiging/leveling a couple guns and unlocking the final camos before gold camo. All of that is lost now. Plz help!

• 67. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone

McBeefy BeeZy xbox 360. Rank/stats and gun prestige/camos all rolled back.

• 68. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    phxs72

I'm not with Activision.  So take my opinion for what it's worth.  I doubt that they will be able to do anything for you since it seems that you have already been restored to their last saved data point for your account.  Several people had the same thing happen that happened to you but they actually got sent all the way back to no prestige lvl 1 because the restore didnt' work.  The good news is that you only lost 14 levels and your progress on those guns.  I'm actually in the process of finishing off my last AR needed for diamond camoes for the second time around because of this glitch and while it is frustrating to have to do it again, it is a whole lot better to be doing this than to be starting completely over.  So I'm thankful for what I've got back.

• 69. Re: Black ops 2 classes reset and tokens gone
    technospaz12

I had the same promblem, My classes reset and when they did I had no tokes to redeem.I was also on level 55 prestige 5.So once I prestige my profile I was able to redeem tokens again.Soon after I was okay with that,I found out my camo for the lauchers were gone, and I had them on diamond since my second prestiege.I still have the the callsigns for the lauchers but not the camo.This is realy irritating and If this does not get fix.I am done with the call of duty franchise.

My gamertag is Technospaz12

On xbox 360.

I really hope this gets fixed

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next