2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2013 5:06 AM by Zeddism RSS

Why doesn't the laser sight appear on my gun?

Ovrlord

This is a common problem that has happened to me for the last couple of weeks. Whenever I place the attachment on a weapon, and use it in a match, the attachment is not there and does not work throughout the remainder of the game. Is there a way this can be fixed? I doubt I am the only one having this problem.

• Re: Why doesn't the laser sight appear on my gun?

Got the same problem with the m8a1. Laser, select fire, and quick draw. What it looks like to me is thatI flip the sselect fire switch before the laser animation can complete. And since your character only does it once at the beginning of the game you're stuck with a useless attachment. This is usually the case with me. Regardless, this is still an issue that needs to be addressed. That and the accuracy of the actual laser. The bullets should go where the laser is pointed as it realistically would. It's like having a compass that tells you whether you're standing or not. I think I know which way the gun is facing thank you.  Anyways hope this helps.

• Re: Why doesn't the laser sight appear on my gun?
    Zeddism

Happens to me alot too, you're not alone, hopefully it gets fixed next patch.