5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 7:32 AM by sstang1 RSS

Why is Collection 2 unavailable for purchase on the PSN Store?

I'm in the UK here, out of interest I went on the PSN Store to see about buying all the DLC for the game but, they're all available except for collection 2. On MW3's game page when clicking on the Add-ons section it shows all the DLC except for collection 2. However, if I search for "collection 2" in the store I can find the page for it, but instead of a add to cart button or whatever it just says "Not available for purchase".

I can only assume this is temporary, but it's been like it for nearly a week now. And yet I can find absolutely nothing relating to this when Googling.

• Re: Why is Collection 2 unavailable for purchase on the PSN Store?
    madmcardle

I have just tried this myself going -

- PSN Store

- Games

- Collections

- Call of Duty

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

- Add-ons

- Collection 2

- Choose a Version

- Available Languages £11.59

It worked fine for me, is this the way you tried?

Yea, I had tried it that way and by just searching for the game (and later the actual dlc pack). I tried again just now doing it your way but it's still a no go, collection 2 still isn't listed, the only add-ons that are listed listed on the MW3 page for me are Collection 1, Collection 3, Collection 4, and two free packs. And again if I search for "collection 2" and pick the page for it out of the results it just says "Not available for purchase". But if it works for you then it can't be a regional thing, which is what I first thought.

Eye_Gore

A word of caution. As most of the COD community moved on to Black Ops 2. So have most of the people who have all 4 DLC. I have a tough time finding good games and I only have the first 2, most of the time I end up disabling them. Though it may depend on what game mode you play. HC game modes have less people playing, thats all I play. There was a thread on here that someone posted that they bought all 4 and were having a hard time finding games.

sstang1

With DLC you are better to either have it all or have none.

I have all four packs and have no trouble finding games, however having only one or two might be next to impossible.

This is why having the enable/disable option was great in MW3 - they are not adding that for Black Ops 2.