5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2013 9:42 PM by haPi RSS

Awaiting Placement ???? UNREAL!!!!!!

hello i wanna let everyone know that the league servers are absolutely horrible i mean come on ive been waiting 4 days and still havent been placed this is stupid? TREYARCH FIX THIS!!!!!!

• Re: Awaiting Placement ???? UNREAL!!!!!!
    coopz

i know how you feel i have been waiting for atleast nearly two days now its silly, i remember it only took about up to a hour to place you and it just takes the piss

starbuckfrack

The matchmaking has cut down the amount of games you can get in.

Its now down to each continent. There arent anough players hardly to get in a game.

1000 playrs with at least 900 already in lobbies leaves 100 players left to join. That is ALL League play games.

Seperate those by the gametypes and then seperately again by the continents they are in.

Leaves you about 25 to 30 players possibly waiting in a lobby.

BTW I play TDM and the longest I ever had to wait was 20 minutes. The problem could be your location or your matchmaking settings. I would say its most likely your settings.

PS PLEASE dont jump lobbies then you make everyone else wait longer.

Obviously you dont understand the question starbuckfrack!! The question was why he hasnt been placed. Unfortunatly i can't answer the question fully but I can tell you that it hasnt ranked any of my season 3 league play teams besides the first one we made. Is your problem in championship series or TDM series? I just made a post about it. Look at the top of the thread

starbuckfrack

warriorfur wrote:

Obviously you dont understand the question starbuckfrack!! The question was why he hasnt been placed. Unfortunatly i can't answer the question fully but I can tell you that it hasnt ranked any of my season 3 league play teams besides the first one we made. Is your problem in championship series or TDM series? I just made a post about it. Look at the top of the thread

I gave some suggestions. But I guess I misunderstood the word PLACED I thought it was to mean placed into a match.

I havent played LP in 4 days or so . I cant offer suggestions for that.

I've played 30+ league games in the past two days and still haven't been placed.