9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 4:09 AM by WestonX RSS

Banned for nothing

I just got banned for 6 days because of nothing.

I glitched but i reset before update and now banned for NOTHING.

And they told me violating network. FU*K treyarch

• Re: Banned for nothing
    gambit1969

You admitted that you  glitched, therefore you did something.  You cheated and are fully deserving of your ban. 

Should be 600 days

No point in appealling here all bans are final..

Cheaters justice.....

extremefight49

It does not matter when the crime was committed. You glitched and are now being punished for it.

Glitching

Any user who abuses an exploit in game code or other established rule of play is subject to penalty. An example includes but is not limited to using a hole in the map geo to intentionally go outside of the map boundary.

• First offense: User will be temporarily banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.
    • Second offense: User will be temporarily banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, will have online split-screen privileges revoked, and will have their leaderboard entries deleted.
    • Extreme or multiple repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Security & Enforcement Policy

- TopFighter

TRU11

you glitched lol.

you just said you glitched.

glitching = something.

you said you glitched, so you admid you did something.

so how come you say you got banned for nothing ?

phxs72

Sorry but you don't get to choose your own punishment.  Once you come off of probation you will find that you not only have been reset again but you will now be the proud owner of several thousand extra deaths and losses which by the way do not go away if you choose to reset again.  Or at least that's what other glitchers have said happened to them.  Next time make better choices and you won't have this problem.

Guys i glitched but i RESET!!! Cuz i knew it was wrong and about the six days bann its no problem the problem is that they will reset my stats, i was level 45 and i just got pdw gold and i had 1.6 kd. WTF

BukLau101

You glitched, you openly admit glitching, you knew it was against the rules and you did it anyway and now you've come on the forums to cry about.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg