18 Replies Latest reply: Mar 7, 2013 2:51 PM by DMVsBest RSS

SinisterX Gaming is recruiting

SinisterX Gaming

No doubt our gaming environment is completely relaxed and friendly. We play to win and we incorporate team work and tactics while at the same time having fun. Free to join, no requirements. PS3 clan only. If you are looking to join a clan just to be in one and to have fun, SinisterX Gaming is your best option. Our clan also does player of the month just to recognize the most outstanding player of the month. Go find our clan on Call of Duty Elite, search SinisterX Gaming and apply. If you dont already have a call of duty elite account, go make one, completely FREE unless you get premium. My PS3 gamertag is: monsterplaya301 add me and message me if you have any questions. To make it easier, I will post the URL to our clan on elite: http://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6390822 ALSO, SOME EXCITING NEWS!!! Our clan WILL be switching to premium so we will have the gold clan tag! Now is the moment to join! anybody can join! 

Some Things to know:

1. Be respectful of other teammates. Treat others the way you want to be treated... simple as that. The only acception is if someone is being smart to you, then, do what you must.

2. We expect you to be on regularly. We know that you have lives (some of you) and it's sometime hard to be on. We get it. We only expect you to be on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

3. NO BOOSTING, CHEATING, HACKING, and MODDING! We can't tell you how much this annoys us, it's honestly a pain in the ass.So please don't do it or else you will be dissmissed from the clan.

4. Have fun. We play to win! But at the same time we also would like to enjoy ourselves.

5. This isn't necessary, but we do reccomend that you have a mic or any way to communicate with us.

If you have any questions, please contact me, or my fellow teammates on PSN:

Clan Manager: monsterplaya301

Clan Founder: MorFamous-Kali

Clan Leader: Sir_Clints

If they do respond to any of your messages they will most likely refer you to me, the Clan Manager