5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 23, 2013 8:41 AM by An0nGh0st RSS

Target Finder

An0nGh0st

Hey what's up everyone?

So I'm just curious what everyone thinks about this god awful attachment. I personally cannot stand when kids use it because it honestly takes just about any challenge away from working on finding the enemy (I know that's the point of this thing) But I'm seeing kids camp way more than usual with the target finder, laying down in the corner or chillin' in a room with it, now I'm seeing kids throwing it on lmg's and stuff and really..it's annoying.

Thoughts?

• Re: Target Finder
    Painhurricane

I no what you mean now all the real run n gunners r gettin sniped by these gutless campers with target finders whats next auto kill i make it my personal mission to search them out and put some stank on them

madmcardle

I only used it for the calling card lol.

strykerxABx

I noticed how pissed them camping **** get when i spam them with emp grenades. Target Finders are the new noob tube.

An0nGh0st

I'll be honest here, when I first started playing BO2, my curiousity got the best of me and I tried it out a few times and actually liked it but now, I can't stand it. I never use it and I've noticed that these kids who are using it are camping so much more with it. I get killed by it and watch the kill cam and of course, it's some camper laying in a corner or behind something with his target finder on a LMG (which is the worst in my opinion, how big of a noob can you be?) I personally think they need to take it out of the game, it just makes kids camp so much more