1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next 162 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 2:31 AM by openrangeonualls Go to original post RSS
  • 120. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    Razed88

I like it because they look like complete idiots when I kill them. I can see them coming, they run off behind a wall then think jumping back out like a looney will mean I miss. I just aim up a bit haha. The worst thing that can happen is they dont jump, in which case I aim down a little. It's a bit harder when they jump off objects but then your aim messes up when you do that so it's not always a win for them.

It's the drop shotters I don't like because the sucky hitboxes mean it's tricky to take them out.

On the modded controllers subject - I don't really care. If you feel you need to invest in them in order to win then it's you that has become that obsessed with winning.

I saw a 3arc Dev video, I think it might have been Vonderhaar talking about the new DLC and there was a controller in the background that had one of those Control Freaks on the left stick. Therefore they are obviously not frowned upon in general.

• 121. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    parnezzi

the aim assist locks onto people jumping around like retards, its gotten me killed a few times when i was shooting at a camper and his friend jumps out the window beside him and the aim assist drags onto him while im trying to fight it and bring it back

• 122. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    iKon

lol unfortunately when I do it, I dont know if my competitor is super good, or really bad, so most of the time I just do it no matter what!

• 123. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

"A cheater tactic."  LOL.

• 124. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    LordPookums

I hate it...but not because of the mechanics...

People think it works because it takes players by surprise...not really. It works because it simultaneously shuts off aim assist(not sure why) and the lag in this game makes it so they look like they are standing up doing nothing for a good half second before it teleport-prones them if you haven't died already.

If they fixed the aim assist and lag comp issues I guaranted it would not work. Players did this even back in MW3. It didn't work. Its a rare case that it might actually give you any benefit.

• 125. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

I don't give a crap I still kill them. It's predictable.

• 126. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    gzowner1

yep and my headshot counts keeps going up and up each time they want to pu$$ out and drop to there knees and giv me a bj

• 127. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    banned-again

the only problem i have with jumpers is how accurate they still are even in mid air its them same with dropshotters aswell

• 128. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?
    SitRepPro

I made a Halo jumper rage quit in MW3 on Village.

• 129. Re: Yes or No to "Halo jumpers"?

I make everyone quit. 

1 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next