17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2013 10:59 AM by ladylucina RSS

Funny Glitcher

ladylucina

So I got into a game of DOM and noticed that a PM went 8-14 the game before. Not that this matters but I just said I would check out their stats and medals etc. I ALWAYS do this when i see PM. So they had a K/D of 2.8 and then in their medals they had 7800 unstoppable medals, and just for anyone that don't know what an unstoppable medal is, its every kill you get after 30 kills without dying. Days played was 6 days 18 hours or something like that. So I sent FR to him just so I could send him a message. But he sent the first message to me. He sent " who are you? " . So I sent back " I'm the devil that knows you used Master Prestige Glitch " . then i get the classic message back lmao. " Yeah but it wasn't me that did it, my friend did it on my account " lmao. I still have these messages saved. I just wish I had a recording device because I would have put that on youtube lol.

Off topic... Just to let you all know, I am a guy. I know this is a womans username but this was my missus account but she wanted to start a new account for BO2 and to be truthful, I couldnt start a new account after going so far on her account (Ladylucina). All my clan members know this in game anyway but just said I would let the community know

• Re: Funny Glitcher

Lol I always assume when I see a girl's name on a forum it is a bloke. (Unless its the Take a Break forum)

Have you been getting a lot of friend requests?!

gambit1969

When i see PM's in the pre-game lobby i hope they are not going to be on my team, some of the bogus ones are so bad they are no more than bullet magnets that feed the enemy team kills dropping a line of diamond camo guns all over the map..

On your off topic admission, does that make you a tranny????

rlbl

Contrary to popular belief, I am a girl.

(but my belief lies with the popular one... and the mirror confirms it)

BukLau101

I once saw a prestige 1 guy with a nuclear killer calling card and his emblem was just text boasting he had the nuclear calling card so I looked at his stats and guess what. He had a 0.63 KDR and a negative KDR with every gun. I sent him a message asking if he had boosted for his nuclear calling card and like you I got a classic cheaters response. His reply was "what's boosting". I miss infected though I would have hours of fun hunting boosting and proceeding to ruin their little booster parties. Every time I would catch a booster red handed they'd always reply "what's boosting" good times

xtraflossy

I see what you did there...

The PM had someone else glitch on his account and it's "yeah right" , while you yourself are using doing something on someone elses account.

Funny story

ladylucina

Just a small tip for when you are going to post on this forum next. DO NOT consume any illegal drug or intake of alcohol. Thank you for the weird reply though

mn7_la

I think he's pointing out the irony. You talk about a PM that had a friend glitch on their account - while you yourself play on another person's account.

But he's missing the point: You are not glitching to PM - and playing on your wife's account is not a major breach of contract/agreement. [I'm not going into the technicality, though]

MN

ladylucina

Yeah but we both started this account together. We have played split screen since day 1. we also both played full screen on this account. Then she just wanted to make her own account to challenge herself etc and i didnt wanna start over because i was gone so far on that account. I know what he is saying but what i'm saying is it's a classic comment from cheaters. " It wasn't me, it was my friend who did it " . I don't think me and my missus are going to hack or use a cheat on each others account lol. IMO, you know when it's a kid when they say that comment.

mn7_la

I think my previous comment was not clear.

It was about what "xtraflossy" said (above).

Thank you for clarifying about how you ended up playing on your wife's account - although I don't think you had to explain (you owe no explanation to anyone). And, I totally agree with your OP & your thoughts.

MN