0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 4:59 PM by madmcardle RSS

Call of Duty Enthusiasts – Please Read!

madmcardle

Hello everyone, my names MadMcardle, but please call me Mad

I am putting together a new Call of Duty community / clan and would like some information from likeminded PlayStation 3 gamers.

I am not looking for members at this time as I am currently working on the website.

Things I am considering and would like some feedback –

1. As this is a Call of Duty clan, I would like to have teams covering previous titles, but how far back should it go? Black Ops 2 and MW3, what about Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, World at War and Modern Warfare, should I include them? Do many people still play these titles?
  2. Requirements to join, what should they be? I definitely want a minimum age requirement, but what would be best? I was thinking maybe 14, 16 or 18?
  3. What about a positive K/D? Not asking for something huge, just 1.00 or over.
  4. Monthly competitions with real prizes, I’m not please saying you’d win a new car, but some kind of Call of Duty merchandise?
  5. Military Ranking – I like the idea of using a military rank system with Chain of Command etc, would this appeal to you?

I will update this post as time goes on with any new questions or information. Any other feedback, questions or ideas for the clan are welcome, but please keep your comments positive!

Thanks

Mad