4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2013 6:47 PM by fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR1 RSS

Going back to B01 and NOT buying DLC for BO2.

Spaceboss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

I'm going back to Black Ops 1 Treyarch just to let you guys know and I don't plan on buying the dlc for this black ops 2 game. I bought the hardened edition played this game to the brink of getting bored. I personally think the Black Ops 1 and MW2 are the best Cods yet.

I haven't played black ops 2 that much recently because I have lost interest and I don't think I will buy the dlc either because I can't stand the perks or the maps. The maps are way to small, we should have large,medium,small maps. Also the camping perk has been well you know. I know the haters hate camping and that's ok too because that's just your play style hating campers because you feel it's cheap. Although I and many disagree and that's why they shouldn't cater to just one play style, Instead they should place a camper and non camper playlist for game modes.

Good attempt to make the game great but it's a regurgitated Cod imo.

My question is Why should I play a game that isn't fun to me?  

Black ops 1 until I get bored for MP and Zombies. Then I will probably search for other games to play.

I think I'm going to sell this black ops two game so I can get store credit for Dead Island Riptide.   Good bye and have a great time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------