16 Replies Latest reply: Feb 21, 2013 7:31 AM by Glenrose RSS

Boosting

Glenrose

Actually just a question here.   I dont care about many things in this game like lag, dashboarders, snipers, ect.  All thats part of the game and ive learned to deal with it.  But my one pet peeve is boosting.  I work hard for my stats and emblems,  so this one bugs me.  I dont go out of my to look for them to report them,  but sometimes I see it.  So this is where the question comes from.  Can I email anyone to report boosting,  or is the in game it?  The only reason I want to take this to the next level is because these guys werent smart enough to even try to hide it.  When you get close to the end of the game you quit,  you dont keep going to it shows it all in the final kill cam.  Yes they took it and got the kill cam with doing it. 

So back to the question,  who can I send this video to?

• Re: Boosting
    HaRdCoReGaMeRz6

a video isnt going to do anything for boosters dude just report them and hope for the best and it pisses everyone off but what do you expect in cod?

Its not the destination but the way you get there.

Anyone that boosts is simply cheapening their personal experience and cheating themselves out of a sense of achievement.

This is punishment enough. Although I love hearing about these guys being banned.

Bmac223

Just report in game. It does work. I haven't seen too many boosters lately, so I guess people are starting to learn.

TheSurgeon83

They're all in HCKC it seems.

While it annoys me just doing the while headshots thing or whatever, the worst is when they go for high scorestreaks. Nothing worse than having a good game minding your own buisness then all of a sudden a sh*tstirm of Warthog / Lodestar etc comes out of nowhere even though the opposite team are getting hammered.

Also yet to see any of the many I've reported have any action taken against them.

starbuckfrack

Glenrose wrote:

Actually just a question here.   I dont care about many things in this game like lag, dashboarders, snipers, ect.  All thats part of the game and ive learned to deal with it.  But my one pet peeve is boosting.  I work hard for my stats and emblems,  so this one bugs me.  I dont go out of my to look for them to report them,  but sometimes I see it.  So this is where the question comes from.  Can I email anyone to report boosting,  or is the in game it?  The only reason I want to take this to the next level is because these guys werent smart enough to even try to hide it.  When you get close to the end of the game you quit,  you dont keep going to it shows it all in the final kill cam.  Yes they took it and got the kill cam with doing it. 

So back to the question,  who can I send this video to?

You dont send videos to anyone. There is no way for them to keep track.

Just like the other thousand threads say, report him in game.

gdexter

Report in game, move on, delete the video, and forget about it.

Simple

Please send it right to them:

thanks!

Activision Support

Just keep shooting them and destroying their equipment. They never shoot at you because they think there's some comradely reason you'll leave them alone to boost. Once you've been a pest for a minute or two, they soon stop. Ten report them!

trickster.

this is exactly what i enjoy doing lol,just the other day i found 2 on KC in the derelict house at the end of turbine,they had bettys,shock charges and TI's set up and because i was running engineer the area was lit up like a christmas tree,so one quick emp grenade took out there equipment then i run in to shoot the enemy player

easy points and it ruined their fun,one of them even sent me a message after the match and apologised lol

Came across a Prestige Master with 2 days play time last night.

FML.

Welcome to the instant gratification/entitlement generation.

boosting ruins this game, whish something would be done about this. this is why i only play league, no boosters there.

ThatIdiot

The result of this is even worse.

"Oh he is shooting fast with a pistol.. Modded controller"

"Oh he has Diamond camo's for that weapon.. probably boosted"

"Oh he is playing FFA with a clanmate.. probably going to boost"

"Oh he has 1500 tac insert uses.. Booster"

"Oh he is playing very good.. Hacker"

I'm pretty sure that many others get the same messages every now and then. It's more annoying than two kids sitting a corner doing a circle jerk.

Bielsalmighty

Boosters are pretty much the reason I wouldn't ever put on the Nuclear Killer card, even if I was somehow able to achieve it (I doubt I will tbh LOL). I see so many unlikely people sporting that title that it now makes me suspicious.

Its a shame that they devalue all the high end stuff with their antics. -_-

Glenrose

I was just curious.  I just wanted to do a little more for the simple fact they were stupid enough to take it all the way into the kill cam.