0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2013 6:06 PM by YOUBETTERJOIN RSS

BLACK OPS 2 CORRUPTED DATA? FIX?

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WHEN I GOT BO2 AND I REACHED PRESTIGE 4 LEVEL 38 THN I HAD A JOB TO DO. I WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY BUT NOW I QUIT THE JOB AND DECIDED TO COME BACK ON TO BO2. THEN WHEN I WENT ONLINE I PLAYED SPLIT SCREEN BEFORE JOINING A REAL ONLINE MATCH AND A MESSAGE THAT SAID BO2 DATA CORRUPTED CAME ON MY SCREEN THEN IT SET ME BACK TO LEVEL 1 PRESTIGE 0 PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM. MY KD WAS 2.05 WITH 13,000 KILLS. I WAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKING PLAYERS ON THE GAME BUT NOW MY KD IS 1.00 AND IM CURRENTLY LEVEL 13 PRESTIGE 0 PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY STATS ACTIVITION AND TREYARCH OR I WILL NEVER BUY A CALL OF DUTY GAME AGAIN. THIS IS THE ONLY CALL OF DUTY GAME THAT DID THIS **** TO ME AND IM REALLY MAD I HAD ABOUT 2 DAYS PLAYED AND I WAS PRESTIGE 4 AND THAT DAY I HAD DOUBLE XP SO I HAD THE CHANCE TO AT LEAST REACH PRESTIGE 9. BECAUSE THE DAY BEFORE THE DOUBLE XP I WAS ONLY PRESTIGE 2. AND WITHIN ABOUT 1 HOUR I PRESTIGED TWICE...NO BOOSTING, NO BAD EMBLEM, NO NOTHING I DONT KNOW WHY I GOT RESET BUT THIS BETTER GET FIXED THANK YOU