8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2013 10:16 AM by Restore_Hardcore RSS

Probation is broken again.

trialstardragon

Since when did 5 minutes become 30 minutes? I got probation in hc over 30 minutes ago and it has not gone away. This problem really needs to be addressed where 5 minutes should only be 5 minutes. You should not have to set with the timer on the screen for it to count down and then end. If I turn the agme off or go play something else 5 minutes should be 5 minutes. So the probation system is broken and is not working as it should. Or it should literally say on the probation screen that you must wait on this screen only for 5 minutes or it will never end...

This is really disappointing that this problem has not been fixed yet. And 3arc wonders why it has so many players upset about probation and the game itself in general... because of issues like this that should never happened in the first place.

• Re: Probation is broken again.
    Roush

How did you get probation in the first place? I have yet to have this happen to me and all I play is HC now. Just curious.

trialstardragon

Left three matches because of lag, then had a host migration that failed got the warning, my system froze on my next game, restarted it, came back and was on probation. Went and played league for 4 matches, enough to place in the tdm series, went to check on my probation in the regular and it was still there setting at 4:55, the same number it was when I first went to play League.

Takes about 4-6 quits for any reason and you get it. But they have to be in a period of less than 2 hours it seems. Over 4 and it either resets the count or lowers the number held against you.

Restore_Hardcore

You agreed to the terms of service, deal with it! Not so cool when someone throws that in ur face is it?

trialstardragon

It has nothing to do wiht the ToS it has everything to do with how the feature is meant to work. 5 minutes is 5 minutes. not five minues only if left at that screen. it is a flaw in how it works and it had this problem before but was fixed. Obvisouly with the patch to bring out the MT' it broke it again. Because you could go to private match, or League and it would still count down.

Plus it should not freeze the timer if the game is turned off. It should read the system clock and know that the 5 minutes has passed and remove the probation at that point.

Restore_Hardcore

I get it. Just remember how the HC FFA players felt when they took away the mode, you trolled hard and brought up the ToS. It's different yet the same. Probation is for those who quit, with the small exception to those who get kicked due to a faulty internet connection. I've never been put on probation cause I finish the fight, lag or no lag. If you're lagging hard then find a nice corner to get easy kills from and leave when the game is finished.

xSaburau

I got it for quitting out of too many games of domination, where I either joined a game that was a total beat down, or I had 3 team mates with records like 4-26. I hate the bad team mates, because I am usually the one trying to cap the bases, and shooting down their air support.

In my case I just left it on, and went and got something to eat.

zingaa

I must be really lucky or doing something right, not really sure..figure it out

openrangeonualls

I have been on probation probably atleast 10 times still not sure what causes it. Sometimes I will get it after too many team kills in HC, sometimes I will get it cause I had a host migration or connection interrruption. I am glad it is in place, but I wish I knew what caused it. I dont dashboard pretty much ever, and if I leave a game those are few and far between. I have no clue what honestly causes the probation.

I have been kicked out of back to back games b4 and not gotten it, and turn around and get on the x box get kicked out of a game and blammo. But it is 5 minutes so who cares. Keep it goin Treyarch