4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 9:25 PM by EliteAutobot255 RSS

Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3) negative points/lvl 1

Hi guys I was playing call of duty black ops on map (WMD) capture the flag, suddenly when I killed a player I got a negative red number it was -2e9 something can't remember the number. Then I left the game and then joined a new game and saw that all my golden weapons are gone and back to lvl 1. I was prestige 15 lvl 50 and now I'm prestige 15 lvl 1 with -399948469 money. I don't know weather this is a bug or glitch or i got hacked I need to know weather it can be fixed since I'm getting bored of playing with no weapons and can't even create class and kill streak. The players that were on that game were

1.x-procreze-x511

2. Gsx_Machanima

3. Mad-scouse321

4. H4ckeur-7500

This players all have large amount of money and thier all lvl 50 prestige 1 orso with no -399948469 etc

But my account (Gabriel-AK45) has -399948469 in money and lvl 1 prestige 15 but I was prestige 15 lvl 50. Check pictures below!

My Account

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img27/759/gabrielak45.jpg[/IMG]

Players that were in the game:

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img832/9000/image2sv.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img849/9488/image1rib.jpg[/IMG]

Can Some1 help me or fix my account back to lvl 50 prestige 15 with all my golden guns back etc.............

• Re: Call of Duty Black Ops (PS3) negative points/lvl 1

I recently experienced this problem yesterday.  I began to start a new game, got up to do something came back, and the game was in spectator mode.  After trying to start the game all of my profiles were back to locked and all of my COD points are in the negative.  When I play a round my points will not count towards anything.  The after action report the bar that says where you stand, goes past the prestige symbol and off the screen.  Here is the thing when on log on to the seperate account on my play station everything is fine.  I level up during the game like it is suppose to.  So I don't know.  So far you are the only person I have found who has had the same problem. 

EliteAutobot255

here is what to do

to fix this u need to join back a modded lobby by using the theater clip infection it should be on nuketown then watch the whole video and wen done switch to player match u should have green text at the lower left corner of yur screen if u do u did it right then wat u wana do is search a team tac game u need to either get demolition or domonation and once in the lobby kill yurself with a grenade or rpg if u see like -2+e009 u did it right wat u wana do is kill yur self 22times and then wait til yur host and leave wen in pre game lobby u should be lvl 1 wat u wana is swicht to private match then player match and u should be prestige 15th lvl 50 with 99000000 cod points and then wat u wana do is play about 6 matches then get offline for 9-15hrs not on the system but that account and bingo yur fix so ima make it easier for u

Watch A Modded Theather clip it should be on nuketown and be about 6:30 seconds watch the whole clip

Step 1 - Watch theather Clip

Step 2 - Team Tac - Demolition Or Domonation

Step 3 - Kill yurself once if u see the -2+e009 then kill yurself 22times

Step 4 - Back Out Wen Host

Step 5 - Return To Pre Game Lobby U Should Be 15th prestige lvl 1 swicth to private match then player again and u should be 15th prestige lvl 50 with 99000000 cod points or 249293049302 cod points

Step 6 - Player Six Legit Matches And DO NOT GO TO THE MAIN MENU

Step 7 Get Offline 9-12hrs And Yur Account Will Update TO The Lvl And Money

Hoped I Helped

EliteAutobot255

to fix this u need to join back a modded lobby by using the theater clip infection it should be on nuketown then watch the whole video and wen done switch to player match u should have green text at the lower left corner of yur screen if u do u did it right then wat u wana do is search a team tac game u need to either get demolition or domonation and once in the lobby kill yurself with a grenade or rpg if u see like -2+e009 u did it right wat u wana do is kill yur self 22times and then wait til yur host and leave wen in pre game lobby u should be lvl 1 wat u wana is swicht to private match then player match and u should be prestige 15th lvl 50 with 99000000 cod points and then wat u wana do is play about 6 matches then get offline for 9-15hrs not on the system but that account and bingo yur fix so ima make it easier for u

Step 5 - Return To Pre Game Lobby U Should Be 15th prestige lvl 1 swicth to private match then player again and u should be 15th prestige lvl 50 with 99000000 cod points or 249293049302 cod points

Hoped I Helped

EliteAutobot255

Hoped I Helped