19 Replies Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 5:54 AM by Kurt-Cobain RSS

Theieving basterd..

mister_z

so I was playin 3 killers deep lastnight.. around round 9 I get a little excited and fell off the Building.. when I respawn.. we were in the Power room area.

the other two dudes take off to the roof.. I have no weapon.. so with a crawler going.. I start to build the Sliq. have all 3 pieces except the Zombie Foot ( Stock ). I know he saw me building it.. so I knew he f**king had the Piece.. when I asked who had it.. only 1 said not me.. so i figured.. I might be wrong..

maybe someone went down and lost it.. so I tried to find it.. that when this basterd.. runs down and finishes the sliq and takes it.. he already had 2 guns and Mulekick.. F**kin *******.. then he starts following me like he f**kin with me..so I say ok.. I gotta plan.. Lol !! I head up stairs and then jump across to the Tramplesteam.. Ride quick up to the second floor and grab PDW..then run upstairs.. hes following me the whole time.. at this point Quick is still on the PDW floor.. so i go up stairs and jump on it.. hes right behind me.. I listen for the Bell.. and right as the elevator moves.. I jump out.. he got smashed.. LOL !!!

Loses his mule, guns and Sliq.. felt kinda bad.. not really what I like to do.. but he did gank me.. and he should have been payin attention.. was I wrong for that ???

• Re: Theieving basterd..
    IFirebombCopZ

nope you were right

Lunar---tick

Good stuff, have not played much die rise but understand your situation. Happened lots in tranzit. Some arsehole would hold a power part and glitch. Yet people wonder why i teleport straight away. It's to get to the power first.

One thing i've learnt is a troll is generally not that good, sometimes it pays to improvise and or play the waiting game. They will come unstuck whether it be your doing by counter trolling or eventually fall victim to their own uselessness. Seize the opertunity when you can. Tobehonest i see this as an in game challenge and prepared for it every game.

Cheers

mister_z

Right on... I will admit.. I like Trolls... its funny to me.. but since BO2 and the new ranking system they have.. we've also gotta Lot of people who take Zombies waaaay too seriously...so.. yea.. DEATH to the trolls !!!

SmallFace

especially at that tranzit power room glitch. not difficult to mess things up for them.

"remember me sh**bollock? you stole my kills at the start, lick my train"

Getsme

edit

self edited swears. this forums filter wasnt ready for English swearing.

Message was edited by: SmallFace

It depends, I would have to see it. Maybe he knew you didnt have **** and was trying to help you? He could have had good awareness but still just been a newb. Go back and watch on theater and you might be able to tell.

Honestly tho I probably would have done similar. Noobs, quitters, trolls and noobs who are always negative plus they think they are awesom at this game (but are actually horrible) are so previlant that it has given me a bad attitude on this game.

Im to the point now when I get in bad games with any of the above type of players I email them to ask them why they do what they do. Ive sent out some straight hate mail and then watched theater realizing this person probably didnt realize what they were even doing. Sent out a few apology emails because of this.

If he had good awareness, he would notice the light showing the elevator going up?

Anyway, trolling is fun and all but it's gotten to the point where everyone ragequits so hard that i can't even get a serious game going..

Either people don't know how to get the free perks and don't take the parts, or take them then don't build because they don't know where to put it (even though you explain it as clear as crystal to follow etc.. or people take it run of somewhere only gods knows and die then they don't know how to keep the last zombie alive..)

It's just hard to get the leaderboards up because of all the ragequiters..

To be honest, if i enter a game i say 'please don't take my starting kills' and as soon as someone does it i tend to leave. If they don't want to listen to this simple request then you can be sure that they will scream bloody murder when they go down. After you can't reach them (because elevators are so dang fast) they ragequit..

Ragequitting started with the ranking system, which is a total fluke imo.. They should have had ranking based on experience points. Not kills vs downs, that just creates the ragequitting..

Amen brother.....

Rage quitting has been here almost (key word almost) as bad since WaW.

I never quit as soon as they steal my kills on round 1. I let the zombies in around round 3 and lead them right to the person. And if they survive thru my trolls I will wait until they go down and teabag the sht out of them. No better feeling.

wridtrvlr

I would've done the same thing.  If you pick up a part, it needs to immediately go to the building table.  There is no need to hold onto parts just so you can troll or be the one to have the WW.  Besides, it's not that great of a weapon anyway and as seen by your example it can get you killed and can get you hated by your team mates. 

I've had the same damn thing happen to me. I'm at the point now at the Beginning of the match I immediatley ask if anyone wants it, & if so then they can go build it or I'm building it & taking it. I also always make sure I get the First 2 parts on, then I walk the last 2 on the elevators, Insuring that know one F***s it up for me. Don't buy the Couch that leads up the stairs for the Foot (Stock) Just go to the Remmington Elevator. Get off on that floor, then ease your way backwards & drop back down to the bottom floor thru the Elevator Shaft.

smokinace83

You should still hunt him down and kick him in the nuts even though you dealt out some man sized punishment!! LOL. Annoys me that it happens and if they mic'ed up its usually a feckin 12 yr old doing it. Hell i dont even mind helping build it, its when someone 'thinks' they got one over on you that annoys me which generally results in me doing nothing but harrasing that player till i get bored then leave- preferebly after the punk has went down and ive spent some time t-bagging the little ****.

GulfCoastGirl

mister_z wrote:

I have no weapon.. so with a crawler going.. I start to build the Sliq. have all 3 pieces except the Zombie Foot ( Stock ). I know he saw me building it.. so I knew he f**king had the Piece.. when I asked who had it.. only 1 said not me.. so i figured.. I might be wrong..

maybe someone went down and lost it.. so I tried to find it.. that when this basterd.. runs down and finishes the sliq and takes it.. he already had 2 guns and Mulekick.. F**kin *******..

That guy was a royal douchebag!  Reading this makes me thankful that I don't often have to play with randoms.  I have about 80 friends on my friends list but there are about 6 that I play regularly with.... almost every night.

Love playing with these guys.... we know each other's style, where everyone likes to play and we all cooperate.  Last night at about round 15 we were holding a zombie so someone could perk up and PAP.... I didn't have anything to do so I went down and built the Sliquifier.... and left it on the table.  Announced to my teammates it was there on the table if anyone needed it in a pinch.  Every time I ran past that table it was still there.... I don't think someone picked it up until round 28... when they were in a pinch and really needed it.

The a-holes I occasionally come across really make me appreciate the few gold nugget friends I've managed to find along the way

CobaltBluGirl

Don't feel bad, he got what was coming to him. I highly doubt he was following to watch your back. If he cared about your back, he wouldn't have taken the sliq.

fervantbeef206

I have done something similar on survival in town. I was playing with a username bigboi some number and he kept EMP king the jugga nog machine. The other 2 players eventually quit and he told me he did it to get them to quit because of their rank.( me and him had shotguns). I pu l a HAMR out the box and I go to PAP it when I realize the machine is off. Bigboi EMP'd it while I was at the box. He just laughed it off. When the next round started he went down and I did not revive him. I wish I knew what 3 digit number he had at the end of his username. He is on Xbox and he is a clown. And if you are  reading this bigboi you are a moron.

smokinace83

Check ur recent players list for his name. Then pop it on here and we'll all give hiim some abuse. Total wank!! Had some one continuall EMP the bus at the diner once and we ended up stuck there till round 12. Needless to say we didnt make it much further. There should be two sets of playlists, one for real players and the other for wank-boy trolls

GulfCoastGirl

smokinace83 wrote:

Had some one continuall EMP the bus at the diner once and we ended up stuck there till round 12. Needless to say we didnt make it much further.

That was an a**-wipe move on his part but for furture reference.... you are never stuck anywhere in tranzit because of the bus not running.  Just run.... if you don't have Jug to get across the lava and/or power isn't on... use your turbine and teleport

smokinace83

Aye ur right there an i have no probs on the run but when im playing with randoms +/or doucebags i tend to wait till i got jugg for that as the lava after dinner is a beatch to cross at times. Also this was before i had spent quite a bit of time running through fetus land. 

Some guy in my game yesterday was just standing next to the Sliquifier the whole time waiting for someone to put the last part in. I put the part in and before the option even came up for me to take it he had stolen it lol. I wouldn't mind if he knew how to use it but he was just wasting it on 3 or 4 zombies instead of taking out a whole train of them.

I can do just as good without it but it's just annoying when you get to the high rounds. The Sliquifier helps a lot when the zombies are strong and you run out of ammo. The rounds go by quicker too. IF the other guy is running a train or something too and using it properly I have no problem with him taking it but if you're a bad player, don't take it.