37 Replies Latest reply: Apr 10, 2013 8:37 AM by JamiSan RSS

I think this goes without saying.

mister_z

Like I said, seriously. I'm all for Teamwork. However, there are certain rules one must obey in life. Certain Rules go without saying. You dont use the Urinal right next to another guy if there are further Urinals available. ya know sh!t like that. So I'm playing with a Noob lastnight, and I have a strategy. I build the Tramplesteam, place it by the window under the Dragon on the Roof ( nxt to the Nav Table ) and hold it down there. It works for me. This Noob goes and takes my Tramplesteam to put it where he wants it. WTF ? So I go and get it back, put it where I want it. Its my Tramplesteam. then he goes and grabs it again durring the Boss round to protect himself. That pissed me off. I mean If I lose my Tramplesteam, I go get another. I dont take things that aren't mine, especially if they are using it. So he grabs my T.steam.. I grab a frag, Cook it for a second and blow up my T.Steam. then run to go grab another. He goes down. I did feel a lil bad, but like I said. There are certain things you dont do. You dont take someones Sliquifier, Tramplesteam, or drops, you just dont do it. I'm I an A$$ for that, or is everyone in agreement on this. Teamwork is Teamwork, I know.. but this was just annoying to me.

• Re: I think this goes without saying.
    PutThatCatDown

I think you learned a lesson here...

Don't play with noobs.

mister_z

see I dont mind playin with Noobs. I figure if they go down, as long as I stay up we'r good. I mean You play Solo alot, you kinda get better on ur own you know. But It pisses me off that for one thing.. everybody runs to the secret box. WHY. Truth be known, chances are 5050 with the ? box. PDW & AN for me thats it. But lets build the Trample steam 1st. With 4 players no need for the power, it makes sense.

GulfCoastGirl

mister_z wrote:

But lets build the Trample steam 1st. With 4 players no need for the power, it makes sense.

Disagree about the power thing.  I want the power on straight away.  It's so easy to have 4 go down in the elevator and only one person get out, grab key and send the other 3 back up.  The 1 turns on power while the other 3 start building the TS.  Works great!

Some people like to have all 4 go down and across to power... I HATE that.  The hallway is a cluster f'k and someone usually goes down and then it's a mess.  Either that or more than one tries to jump across at the same time and one person falls to death.

I try not to be bossy .... I just say my plan and if they don't want to do it and want everyone to go across to power I'm cool with that.... I just want that power on right away.

Easy enough to just say "power and TS first right?" in lobby and if everyone isn't down with that I can find another lobby.

boybad

Another reson why i get the bowie lol.

mkdons276

No Mic no play, simple as that for me. Know it can be a pain to find 3 randys with mics but things Like this and lack of teamwork is the reason I only play games when everyone has a Mic!

If not I get too pissed off too quickly and just don't enjoy the games nearly as much!

You dont use the Urinal right next to another guy if there are further Urinals available

you know hes a creep when theres a row of 20 free and he stands right next to you, even worse if you catch him glancing over

noPS34U

Pure gold. Good post and I agree. I learnt a long time ago that if I'm not playing a game with friends, it's better off playing solo.

Kurt-Cobain

Maybe he was just a troll?

s0uRp0vv3r

You dont have ownership over anything in this game..........

Way to entitle yerself to pixels you didnt create........

All i see in yer post is mine mine and oh yeah mine.....

How bout they all belong to treyarch.......

Why i hold a sliq part every single game, bet yer one of those people who "need" to build it before round 10.

mister_z

uh no.. actually I dont, I dont even use the Sliq untill I get Mulekick from the Boss rounds. what im saying is, if you take the time to build the sliquifier, you should be able to use it.. or when I build it, I give it to who ever just respawned and has no weapon. I dont even like the sliquifier. Theres pricipals man. and NO trust me , I aint that guy.. I can hold my own homie trust me..

mister_z

So whats basicly what your sayin is.. YOU hold a part, wait untill someone else builds all the other parts then you swoop in with the last part and take the finish product huh.. RIGHT , so your a Buzzard huh.. I would Boast that Homeboy !! doesn't say too much about you. Well actually it does, it says a whole lot.

theatriks

s0uRp0vv3r wrote:

You dont have ownership over anything in this game..........

Way to entitle yerself to pixels you didnt create........

All i see in yer post is mine mine and oh yeah mine.....

How bout they all belong to treyarch.......

Why i hold a sliq part every single game, bet yer one of those people who "need" to build it before round 10.

Kurt-Cobain

s0uRp0vv3, he does actually have ownership over the tramp since he picked it up.

If i get a fee ballon and give to my kid to entertain him and someone comes and takes it from my kid and gives it to there kid then it was stil lour ballon even tho we didnt pay for it.

lol @ my oen example. But im just curious to know where you come up with that not being his tramp. When you take his he cant even get anohter one if im not mistaken.

GulfCoastGirl

s0uRp0vv3r wrote:

Uggg I hate playing with people like that!  I like to build the TS early but leave it on the table for later rounds when someone is in need of it.  I don't mind building it and I always announce that it's done and ready for anyone in need later on.

Sometimes someone greedy comes along and grabs it in the early rounds when they don't really need it.  That's not ideal but whatever.... it's not mine just becuase I built it and if they wanted it that bad then that's the way it goes.  I would never intentionally hold or hide a part... that's just bad manners.

zombyeslayer87

listen stfu man im sick of seeing your over condescending posts on other members here. wtf is with you eh talking down on others? it is his trample sheam and "real teamwork" the other team mate would use common sense and get his own not keep stealing someone elses like a retard. either your just a real d*ck or a troll with the mental age of 12 shake my head honestly.

s0uRp0vv3r

How does one gain ownership over pixels?

You dont thats how.

How bout turning up yer sensitivity so you dont "need" to have a ts watch a window?

JamiSan

How do you own anything!?!  Ownership is an idea you idiot .

There is no "ownership" particle that populates matter that belongs to "you".

So we consider ownership on an honor system, whomever worked for something,  that the majority agrees is the "rightful owner"

There is no objective ownership, only that which we decide is owned. So if the whole community say that its HIS TS then it is just as much HIs as anything you have that is yours.

Or can I just take all the stuff that you didnt create from scratch .

and if you bring up laws, thats just another subjective descision made by the populace.

GulfCoastGirl

mister_z wrote:

This Noob goes and takes my Tramplesteam to put it where he wants it. WTF ? So I go and get it back, put it where I want it. Its my Tramplesteam. then he goes and grabs it again durring the Boss round to protect himself. That pissed me off. I mean If I lose my Tramplesteam, I go get another. I dont take things that aren't mine, especially if they are using it. So he grabs my T.steam.. I grab a frag, Cook it for a second and blow up my T.Steam.

That would piss me off too!  You don't take someone else's tramplesteam unless they abandon it and it's in your way and you need to move it.  Example:  minion round we camp inside the hallway on the roof with 2 TS (1 in each doorway)... round ends and the guy runs off without his TS.  I pick it up (if I don't have one) and announce "xxxxx, you left your TS and I picked up it up... where are you I'll come drop it by you for you to grab".  That's just good manners.

Another NO NO is don't blow up someone else's TS unless they ask you to. 

It sounds to me like the guy you were playing with was intentionally trying to troll you.  I think it's funny that you beat him at his own game

mister_z

Exactly, heres how I play. Build the tramp 1st, then either stik together, or go about my own M.O. I have a few spots that I hold down, I perfer to be alone especially running trains.  I dont grab a Max ammo without tellin everyone to CLIP UP ! and wait till everyone is ready or if no mics, just give'm suffciant time to reload all guns. I dont get Nukes unless absolutly necessary, some players like to build up points. I dont Scavenge. Holding parts to a buildable is just a plain (you know) move honestly. I think the only thing I do that may annoy people and I will admit it. I'll shoot at your train, its another habit. also, I would expect the same from ya'll, if I'm runing a train, a nice size one, feel free to take a few out. I dont mind, just save me some ya know.

mkdons276

Once he's grabbed yours it then means his has become yours, so maybe just try find his and rob it yourself.

I always like building the trample steam as early as possible. Then get power on, get myself galva knuckles and then I always place mine on the edge of mattress building to get to the semtex corner.

Since I always have galvas by the 2nd ammo round I prefer to punch them all for points then any other way!

Does make me laugh though when random kids think there brilliant for finding corners then can just hide behind there trample steam for the perk bottle.

mister_z

thats what Im saying.. like Taking his and leaving it like somewhere we never go and sh!t, that way he'll have to find it b4 he can get another one. also, I would like to add, The Tramp, its a must. so if you arn't interested in building it. Leave the damn parts where they are. That way, once the power is on, I dont have to run around the whole map, tryin to remember where people went down and sh!t. Just leave'm there, I'll do it myself.. Lol !! am I right !!!

mkdons276

Massive agreement from me, I'd build it myself if I had too, I can't stand going through the power floors, bad enough when zombies are coming because of the tight corners ect but ammo rounds if your down there then I swear you get 99% of them after you!

I like to be able to have my trample steam there on mattress building so I can easily get to powers roof, I only ever go down galva shaft for the galvas, power and lift keys if we have a crawler or smoke break ect.

XAODXSKRILLEX

lol i love that but that happened to e once i was pissed i knifed himand trolled himthen he fell to his death so its ok