12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2013 2:29 PM by quiksandpull RSS

Achievement list for Mob of the Dead

quiksandpull

No One Escapes Alive

In Mob Of the Dead, Execute the escape Plan

Feed The Beast

In Mob Of the Dead, Obtain Hell's Retriever.

Making The Rounds

In Mob Of the Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.

Acid Drip

In Mob Of the Dead, convert a weapon using a kit

Full Lockdown

In Mob Of the Dead, Brutus completes his patrol

A Burst Of Flavor

In Mob Of the Dead, Kill 10 Zombies at once with a new beverage. -

Paranormal Progress

In Mob Of the Dead, open a door without spending points.

GG Bridge

In Mob Of the Dead, survive an enitre round on the bridge on round 15 or higher.

Trapped in Time

In Mob Of the Dead, use and upgrade all traps before round 10.

Pop Goes the weasle

In Mob Of the Dead, break the cycle.

What are these kits? Upgrade traps?hells retriever golden gate bridge what do you think

• Re: Achievement list for Mob of the Dead
    jaysta5792

Awesome. Did you find 2 more people for Tuesday?

JamiSan

Massive credit to LiamFTWinter on making a vid and his original source LoganWalker2012

No one Escapes Alive

-In Mob of the Dead, Execute the escape plan

-Seems simple enough. Get the pieces to the airplane and escape. However, there must be a twist. The exact same words were shown when we saw the behind the scenes trailer. There was a huge sign written in blood followed by a mannequin and 4 electric chairs.

-Opinion: I think that this is the Easter egg. However, we are escaping in a different sense. We escape not in a physical way but rather our minds escape...to death. A nice psychological ending to scare you.

Feed the Beast

-In Mob of the Dead, obtain Hells retriever.

-Has to do with the weird wolf thing. Hellhound. We have to feed it. Simple. But what is Hell's Retriever? It is the Tomahawk.

-Opinion: It will definately be harder than we think. It can eat zombies and will poop out a Flaming Tomahawk power-up somewhere on the map. Simply grab it and use it.

Making the Rounds

-In Mob of The Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.

-Has something to do with perhaps walking. Go throught the whole map maybe? activate al lsongs in all locations?

-Opinion: It is actually about Afterlife. We need to get into and out of it succesfully 3 times. Perhaps dying in Afterlife mode kills you like when you die?

Acid Trip

-In Mob of The Dead, Convert a weapon using a kit.

-Has to do with a weapon and upgrading. Most likely the Blundergat upgraded (Acid weapon)

-Opinion: We must find this kit inside the the acid area. Clearly we need a bench.

Full Lockdown

-In mob of the dead, Brutus completes his patrol

-Has to do with Nolan North's character. He clearly is voiced by Nolan so we know this NPC can talk. He completes a patrol or a full circle of a prison to make sure everything is okay and LOCKED DOWN.

-Opinion: He has to turn off perk machines and stuff. This is more like failing to do something that gives us an achievement.

Burst of Flavor

-In Mob of The Dead, Kill 10 zombies using the new beverage

-Has to do with the new perk, Electric Cherry. Kill 10 zombies.

-Opinion: Again, sounds easy, probably really hard. More of chance than skill to acquire.

Paranormal Progress

-In Mob of the Dead, Open a door without spending points.

-Has something to do with Afterlife and the electric boxes. Puzzles

-Opinion: We will have to use afterlife mode to access items behind walls or in secret locations.

GG Bridge

-In Mob of the Dead, Survive an entire round on the bridge at round 15 or higher

-The bridge is a location. We can fight on it.

-Opinion: This is the "Go down Fighting" end. We literally just survive off what we have left. It is called Golden Gate br

dge, but the real idea is behind that, GG means: GOOD GAME. Meaning when we go there, there is no return trip.

Trapped in Time

-In mob of the Dead, upgrade all traps before round 10.

-Has to do with traps and for the first time: UPGRADING THEM!

-Perhaps we have to go into Afterlife to access these upgrades. The "Time" element points to this as afterlife seems to be a bridge between this and the past or next life.

Pop goes the Weasel

-In Mob of the Dead, break the cycle.

-Has to do with this "cycle" again. Rather, failing to do it.

-Opinion: You die in afterlife mode, thus unable to repeat the cycle.

(just a copy/paste from codz)

ill join you with mob of the dead if you would like me too im really good i have a mic and im 15

quiksandpull

yea man. I have two more players and some subs just in case. but yea do you have time for a game tonight?

jefedemuchanina

Survive on the bridge you say? Well i know what im doin first

arghh i wanna play this map so bad now, im physically in pa in haha, sounds like it will be overwhelming for the first couple of runs! round 10 specials all round

Ells145

can i play with you at some point? although i like to have a solo go first just so i can find things out for myself