11 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2013 11:47 AM by SeraphSoul RSS

Black Ops 2 patch error

My onine ID is A75278.I have got Black ops 2 PS3 region code BLAS 50537 and recently released 1.09 patch has the code BLUS 31011 . When i start downloading the Patch , after 4 % or 5 % there is an error suggesting to contact the ISP or saying to turn of ps3 and router and start it again . I tried but its just not downloading . All other games are working fine for me and i know it is not my Internet making this problem . All my friends are able to download and play . please help me...

• Re: Black Ops 2 patch error
    tenchu11

thats what happened to me but when it reaches 4% or 5% it says download operation failed and ive got a friend that has that too but my other friend works for him we all have BLUS 31011  please help?

Kapter991

Same here icant download the update it says error

Hells_Hawk

Try using the support forums or contacting Activision support, those are your two better options in find help to your problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful at this time.

tenchu11

OMG I THINK IT WILL WORK CAUSE , THEY SAID THAT "This error can occur when the servers are busy or overloaded. Keep trying to connect and the update should eventually download" SO IM going to keep trying!

Oh reallyyy....... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice man ... but see my disc code is BLAS 50537 and the patch code is BLUS 31011 ...and it doesnt say anything about the "servers are busy or overoaded.Keep trying".It tells me to contact My net service provider . So im just asking ... Will this download interuption be occuring because of different codes ,that is , the patch code and cd code being different.

Oh reallyyy....... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice man ... but see my disc code is BLAS 50537 and the patch code is BLUS 31011 ...and it doesnt say anything about the "servers are busy or overoaded.Keep trying".It tells me to contact My net service provider . So im just asking ... Will this download interuption be occuring because of different codes ,that is , the patch code and cd code being different.

SeraphSoul

im having same problem but mine gives me error anywere from 1~93% its not my internet, not really a big concerd to me cuz i dont play BO2 thats much, but still bothers me that i cant play it