14 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2013 6:46 AM by Momba1 RSS

HACKER & FIX THOUGHTS OF THE DAY!

Momba1

SIMPLE FIXES:

• PUT ALL THE HACKERS TOGETHER IN THE SAME G.D. LOBBY!
  • OR BAN THE HACKERS IMMEDIATELY -- ALL OF THEM -- NOW!
  • FIX THE GAME AND ADD EITHER 'BONUS' OR 'NUKETOWN'

Trust this, no one is going to want to buy your DLC or Game on the PC again if you don't! What's good for the Xbox and its 30~40 times player volume doesn't pertain to the PC. Xbox is not plagued with hackers anywhere near the way we (PC players) are and those smaller maps and moshpit are the only things PC players like - period.

I am so pissed-off I want to straggle someone metaphorically or what I do in life -- sue them.

• Re: HACKER & FIX THOUGHTS OF THE DAY!

They are actually doing an amazing job with hackers. The few times I have come across hackers, they are gone after about a week, 2 at most. Anyone with less than a 2 kdr is not likely a hacker (check their accuracy), 2-3 kdr is sketchy, and if their accuracy is out of the average range of 8-14%, report them. Anyone with a 3+ kdr is almost certainly hacking. I run a 1.89kdr and my accuracy is about 12%, I get called a hacker every day, get reported dozens of times a day I am sure. The anti-cheat system they have is really good. Everyone I have confirmed hacking by watching previous games was banned eventually.

The problem is the people with a 0.60 kdr screaming hacker to someone with a 1.5 kdr and just had a good game.

Momba1

Your definition and my definition of 'Amazing' are polar opposites. The only folks that say idiotic things like what you just said 9/10 are a hacker themselves or never play the frigging game or are lying. So which is it?

Listen you're talking to someone who gets a VSAT + Lodestar at least every few games.

Tonight it was bad and in a few lobbies I could barely get in a frigging UAV; insta-kills headshots over and over. Not to mention a negative KDR, and in one game my friend went 0-14 before we quit + reported them, and I've never seen him have any game less than a 1.2 KDR. Folks screw around with their cheats and insta-snap are for tards, its the Wall Hacks and low-med AimBots that are a PITA, but tonight several folks thought it was cute to enable auto-fire.

Hell folks simply feel the game is going to crap and they literally couldn't care less if they get banned after a 100+ hours of having 'fun' with their hacks. I know folks that got banned -- G.D. Master Prestige before the ban -- that's how long some bans take! 3arch's & VAC's Que-a-Ban approach sucks.

Ban costs:

Xbox = Cost of Game + Console ($200+)

PC = Cost of Game + Free new Steam Account

To many a $40~$50 ban is worth it on the PC vs potentially getting a console ban.

tg86

Agree!, and it went crazy over the 2xp weekend!

I've already made a post about this on an other topic in this forum, so i'm not gonna make a long story.

A lot of people will deny that there are real issues, they will always say: you are just not as good as them.

Well, i've got a kdr of 1.16/1.17 it's not good but also not real bad, i'm a casual gamer.

But when i come across someone with a ridiculous kdr, it's it's almost impossible to win.

Waching back some video's, enough **** doesn't add up.

Momba1

My problem wasn't in every lobby, but it was in 1 out of 4 or maybe 1 out of 3 lobbies last night. I notice it more often playing in a party of 2 or more than playing individually.

IMO your KDR isn't a true reflection of your abilities, if there were zero hacks, macros, etc your 'real' KDR probably would be much higher. That's the sad truth.

I'm a decent player with a lot of hours playing and unlike many spot hackers including subtle hackers more easily than most.

ExET_Molotov

aXisClan wrote:

They are actually doing an amazing job with hackers. The few times I have come across hackers, they are gone after about a week, 2 at most. Anyone with less than a 2 kdr is not likely a hacker (check their accuracy), 2-3 kdr is sketchy, and if their accuracy is out of the average range of 8-14%, report them. Anyone with a 3+ kdr is almost certainly hacking. I run a 1.89kdr and my accuracy is about 12%, I get called a hacker every day, get reported dozens of times a day I am sure. The anti-cheat system they have is really good. Everyone I have confirmed hacking by watching previous games was banned eventually.

The problem is the people with a 0.60 kdr screaming hacker to someone with a 1.5 kdr and just had a good game.

Complete nonsense ( except the last paragraph). The only way to tell 'a hacker' is to watch the video, and even then it can be tough.  Divine intervention, crystal balls, seances, and 'he said this!1one", are no way to seriously decide if someone is hacking or not.

I'm a low/mid player by my standards, a mid/high by what i've seen of COD standards. There are a hell of a lot better players than me around. I run a 0.97 kdr because I have a laugh doing camos (having to use the wrong weapon on a map sometimes) or because I do objectives and am the idiot defusing bombs whilst simultaneously getting his arse shot off as the rest of the team pad their stats. Despite my 0.97, I still get accused of hacks on a regular basis.

In the early days I sprayed and prayed, trying to learn the game and have a bit of fun. Despite that my accuracy for msmc/pdw is somewhere around 15%. Now i've done all the prestiges and stuff I rarely use smg and instead play AR. My accuracy is around 23% for any AR I use. Hacker? No. I'm just not blind. 8% acc is average?! I'd highly recommend a visit to an opticians at that rate!

Watch the videos after the match, and if you think someone's hacking, report them. For the rest, and in general, forget all the "mystical formulas that denote a hacker", keep quiet in the match and at least give the rest of the server a break from the whining, just because you got noobed again but somehow still think you're too good to die.

WhiskeyDex

aXisClan wrote:

Tell me, great omnipotent one; what is the meaning of life?

No person alive can tell you how many  cars with green interior they passed on their road to work. They can only tell you how many inner green cars they saw on their way to work. Every single green seated car they failed to see was completely unnoticed to them. In their mind they saw 100% of the green interior cars on their way to work. In reality, there is no rational estimate they can make.

This is called a perception bias.

stop trolling.not funny anymore.

Momba1

I'm not 'trolling' like at all, I'm extremely frustrated.

I'm in a terrible catch-22 place - I purchased an Xbox copy but I'm so use to a KB/Mouse so I'm playing like crap using the controller, I miss playing & chatting with my friends on Steam when I'm on the Xbox, I don't like starting from scratch, I miss the game as it once was with 'Bonus,' and I'm especially fed-up with Hackers when I play on PC. I won't cheat! The enjoyment of 'game' isn't the game by itself.

Find me anyone that happy with the game...

I am happy with the game.

Momba1

Then you clearly are in the insignificant minority (aka you're irrelevant) and thereby you're trolling.

lol sure. let me tell you this.you are bad at this game.admit it and move on.there are other games.stop trolling the bo2 forums.we know you don't like the game.

Momba1

Right...just looking at my combat record right now last 5 games: 19.00, 6.14, 3.10, 6.43, & 2.67. Now the 5th game 2.67 I suspected a hacker and the 3.10 well it was a fight for diffusing and I had the misfortune getting shot over and over fighting for the win and I was diffusing.

PLAP - Playing Like A P*ssy and ignoring the objective sure I can do fine, my KDR goes up but my team can lose.

I never, not once, said I was a bad player - Xbox well yep I suck, and I'm not use to the controller yet. Some lobbies are hacker free while some clearly are not and the hackers have fun but f'up the game for everyone else including myself.

The only "simple fix" that would matter would be an update that included fully customizable, rented servers with leveling up/prestiging.

As long as there are no admins to police the "servers" then all sorts of hackers, troublemakers, racists, intentional teamkillers, etc, are free to run wild without any consequences.

They may actually ban hackers eventually, but even their quickest response allows hackers to play for months before a ban, and in 9 out of 10 cases the hacker is back right away on a new account hacking again.  (Especially since some paid hack sites guarantee the hack and will give you a new copy if you're banned)

The benefit of a proper server system doesn't just end at removing troublemakers/hackers and having civilized, clean gameplay. Lag is virtually non-existent because people can choose where they play, and servers can restrict high ping. All gametypes are available both in softcore and hardcore. Bad maps can be easily avoided by those who hate them, while played constantly by those who love them. Games are much more balanced thanks to autobalance, randomizing teams, and lack of party system. Games can last longer and/or have more players, or be shorter and have less players, resulting in a more enjoyable gameplay experience for everyone..... I could keep listing benefits for quite some time.

I have a dream:

To play the maps i like, whenever i want to.

Sounds incredible ?

There u can see what games like COD have done to us.

(sry 4 bad englisch)