19 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2013 6:43 PM by -iPwn365 RSS

CLAN LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS!!  PS3

-iPwn365

uKoW is looking for some members. We play every day, Do clan operations on Elite, we have a competitive team if u want to do league play, mlg, clan battles, or if u just want to play for fun, we all love doing that too! Looking for dedicated, active members that want to have a good time owning everyone we play. We play all different game modes. We are not one of those 100+ member clans where no one knows each other. We have a good time and win........... A LOT. We communicate great in game and work strategically together! If ur sick of playing by urself with a bunch of randoms that dont know how to work together as a team and if ur looking to have a great time when u play, and want to win, check us out at www.ultimatekingsofwar.enjin.com U can fill out an application by clicking the Recruitment tab at the top of the website. If you have any questions u can send me a message on the site, or add me on PSN, my ID is iPwn365. Thanks for ur time, and for checking us out! Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Pwning!

Must:

- be 18+ to join, or prove to be very mature.

-have a KDR of 1.5 or higher

-Have some sort of headset to communicate