1 2 3 4 Previous Next 72 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2014 4:11 PM by southsideswanga Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    IRANIAN-MONSTERFORCE

I really like your ideas. Leveling guns with attachments and perks would be fine. I swear if the next call of duty comes WITH COMMANDO i won't buy it.

• 11. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    SpongeBong

If it plays like MW3 I'm happy. If it plays like blops 2 I won't be buying it... BLOPS II has to be the worst effin game ever made when it comes to lag, lag comp and matchmaking.

• 12. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    rambosdad360

GUN ATTACHMENTS - stop limiting what you can or cant attach to your weapon. Unless it conflicts with another attachment you should be able to attach whatever you want. And please sort out the spawning, on blops2 it is terrible. Oh and please bring back hardcore ricochet domination, and an updated SHIPMENT MP map would be great fun.

• 13. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    dtuchpunk

one time is enough

• 14. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    lonefaith97

yeah i agree....why not add something like a chain streak where you kill 3 or more people in a row and you get awarded some kill streak or something like that (obviously higher the better).

If they do bring back someting like survival at least make it harder cause its easy in mw3.

Zombies in black ops and black ops 2 are more challenging.

Bring back face paint??? ahha (maybe)

• 15. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    priestlyblock67

I agree with all your ideas

1-Bring Back face paint

2-Bring back TAR-21/AK-47/ACW-R/INTERVENTION

3- For perks I would like stopping power back, the only perk who could stand against ghost

4-Or the upgrading your soldier idea, that its brilliant!

Play a total of 50 hours with enemy UAV in the air

Reward: Ghost perk(that don´t need to be selected, it will be always with you)

Sprint 500 Miles

Reward:Extreme Conditioning

Sprint 1000 Miles

Reward: Lightweight

Win 50 search and destroy matches

Reward: Ninja

Win 100 search and destroy matches

Reward: Enemy footsteps are louder

Survive 1000 Explosions

Reward:Flak Jacket(a weaker version)

Destroy 1000 aircraft

Reward:Blind Eye

For weapons(needs to be accomplished with each weapon)

500 kills

Reward:Sleight of hand

1000 kills

Reward:Steady aim

1500 kills

Reward:Silencer

2000 kills

Reward:Stalker/Adjustable stock

2500 kills

Reward:FMJ

3000 kills

Reward: Quickdraw

3500 kills

Reward: Extended mags

4000 kills

Reward: Scavenger pro

4500 kills

Reward: Stopping Power

5000 kills

Reward:Golden Camo

NOTES:

*THERE ARE NO PRESTIGES.

*ATTACHMENTS LIKE GRENADE LAUNCHER AND DOTS CAN BE PURCHASED WITH COD POINTS ONCE YOU UNLOCK THE WEAPON

• 16. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    priestlyblock67

I agree with all your ideas

1-Bring Back face paint

2-Bring back TAR-21/AK-47/ACW-R/INTERVENTION

3- For perks I would like stopping power back, the only perk who could stand against ghost

4-Or the upgrading your soldier idea, that its brilliant!

Play a total of 50 hours with enemy UAV in the air

Reward: Ghost perk(that don´t need to be selected, it will be always with you)

Sprint 500 Miles

Reward:Extreme Conditioning

Sprint 1000 Miles

Reward: Lightweight

Win 50 search and destroy matches

Reward: Ninja

Win 100 search and destroy matches

Reward: Enemy footsteps are louder

Survive 1000 Explosions

Reward:Flak Jacket(a weaker version)

Destroy 1000 aircraft

Reward:Blind Eye

For weapons(needs to be accomplished with each weapon)

500 kills

Reward:Sleight of hand

1000 kills

Reward:Steady aim

1500 kills

Reward:Silencer

2000 kills

Reward:Stalker/Adjustable stock

2500 kills

Reward:FMJ

3000 kills

Reward: Quickdraw

3500 kills

Reward: Extended mags

4000 kills

Reward: Scavenger pro

4500 kills

Reward: Stopping Power

5000 kills

Reward:Golden Camo

NOTES:

*THERE ARE NO PRESTIGES.

*ATTACHMENTS LIKE GRENADE LAUNCHER AND DOTS CAN BE PURCHASED WITH COD POINTS ONCE YOU UNLOCK THE WEAPON

• 17. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    CandianWaitres

As i can see, you seem to be very unhappy with alot of the Call of Duty franchises. I personally like Quickscoping because it takes talent to do, it takes alot of hardwork and practice and if you dont like it then quit that server and search for another. I like care packages, they never ruined the game at all. Stealth Bombers were awesome to, they took awhile to get but you got the job done. I also want prestiges, i hate it when people say they dislike it. All it is, is another way to find how good a player is. Now the idea of 100+ games is abit much. I think about 50-75 is about right. It also should have abit of a Battlefield spin on it. I loved Battlefield so i think incorperating some of that gameplay would be excellent. Now if you take crosshairs out, the game is unlikely and then aiming wouldnt really have a use, crosshairs are good, but they need to fix certains weapons cross hairs. And chained killstreaks are what everyone wants, you can't make all the n00bs stop campig its impossible. Now i like the idea of getting 1000 kills after reloading and ect and unlocking something, very battlefield like. But i think perks should be in just not so many of them. And the class specials like Team Fortress 2 would be awesome but not to the same extent.

• 18. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    CandianWaitres

As i can see, you seem to be very unhappy with alot of the Call of Duty franchises. I personally like Quickscoping because it takes talent to do, it takes alot of hardwork and practice and if you dont like it then quit that server and search for another. I like care packages, they never ruined the game at all. Stealth Bombers were awesome to, they took awhile to get but you got the job done. I also want prestiges, i hate it when people say they dislike it. All it is, is another way to find how good a player is. Now the idea of 100+ games is abit much. I think about 50-75 is about right. It also should have abit of a Battlefield spin on it. I loved Battlefield so i think incorperating some of that gameplay would be excellent. Now if you take crosshairs out, the game is unlikely and then aiming wouldnt really have a use, crosshairs are good, but they need to fix certains weapons cross hairs. And chained killstreaks are what everyone wants, you can't make all the n00bs stop campig its impossible. Now i like the idea of getting 1000 kills after reloading and ect and unlocking something, very battlefield like. But i think perks should be in just not so many of them. And the class specials like Team Fortress 2 would be awesome but not to the same extent.

• 19. Re: CALL OF DUTY "GHOSTS" Ideas
    StalkerDellaNote

The RPD is Outdated, all of the guns, I wanted to be most "up to date" so instead of the RPD, I put the PKP Pecheneg..

On the subject of people sticking to one gun, I feel you.. it's the way the game usually works out.. but if you make one gun work the same as another you get the battlefield effect which is a general diversity of weapons on the battlefield, and It all comes down to aesthetic preferences.. say one gun has better iron sights but the other has slighlty less recoil but it sacrifices those nice iron sights.. now say they both have the same damage and same general accuracy and fire rate, but you feel like you can control one gun better than the other..

1 2 3 4 Previous Next