1 2 3 Previous Next 85 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2013 5:45 AM by crzyhorse722 RSS

Arms Race?  Are you freakin' kidding me!?

thebiindsniper

Really!?  Adding a simple 50+ extra score per kill is considered your "new gamemode?"  Are you absolutely serious right now?  What about the 100 max score for 6v6 TDM?  Why not simply have normal kills worth 100-125 points WITH added points for other merits like killchains, killstreaks, and headshots?

I know a bunch of you will be asking yourselves, "Why complain about getting more points?"  I'm not complaining about that.  I was expecting a brand new game mode.  Something that was unique enough with new and unique rules, like Infected, Face-Off, and All or Nothing for example.  But to my disappointment, laziness and complacency got the better of the dev team.

It takes a lot for something to upset me to the point of expanding my ranting prowess, and this is one of those moments.  I'm glad it's a temporary gamemode, because it is complete garbage.  If Treyarch wishes to compensate, they should replace normal TDM with this Arms Race, AND offer the 100 max score to win.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

1 2 3 Previous Next