3 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2013 8:15 AM by Momba1 RSS

Ghosts Pre-Order -- PC gets another slap in the face!

Momba1

Well I noticed the Ghosts Pre-Order offered a 'Ghosts' theme CAMO from Gamestop for your BO2 game so I got all excited, that is, until I read the 'fine print' which stated Xbox & PS3 only!

Thank you 3arch for all of the love! What does our (PC) copy self-destruct or have a gag card in it 'hey dummy buy an Xbox.'

Pre-Order Details

Offer 'fine print'

Video with Ghosts CAMO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX_FxTctzZo

• Re: Ghosts Pre-Order -- PC gets another slap in the face!
    pedrofidalgo

when to start pre-order on steam, will surely be available

wierd worlds are these

pedrofidalgo wrote:

when to start pre-order on steam, will surely be available

Doubt it, Treyarch have had ample time to actually bother to sort the camo out for pc users and they clearly have not bothered to do it.

Just shows how little respect they have for us as gamers, and then they wonder why they have no respect from pc gamers.

They have had time to add rentable servers and a server browser to Black Op's 2 and people want that to happen, but they are not doing it unlike Infinity Ward who eventually allowed you rent a server from hosting companies for MW3 but they were still unranked, but you could rent one and have a decent ping rather than using the P2P system.

Treyarch have basically no interest in the PC gamers, and the only reason they bother to release the game and dlc for us to buy is because it's easy money for them, as they don't have to do much to the game to make it work on the pc considering they keep removing stuff from, the game compared to the previous versions.

Momba1

I simply can't figure this all out, but at least I know where the PC is in 3arch's mind -- bottom of the list!