33 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2014 12:08 AM by iARCOi RSS

iARCOi

• Re: In Search Of Good Players[PS3]
    iARCOi

bmp

BIGDRAGON

Hey, im im looking to start a new clan, i have a low k/d thanks to my friend for using it when he sucked... im preg 1 or 2.... sorry for such bad grammar and messing up, im tired lol. i can always make a new account and we can start . If you have skype, big.dragn      email: bigdragon_youtube@mail.com       Im in USA, on the East coast with a mic, under 14. Hope we can atleast talk.

Khaleesi-

Hey iARCOi, I just recently created a clan and am accepting new members. I can maintain a solid KDR, currently sitting at 2.88+ . Competitive and casual, fun and serious all in one. If you're interested check out the link below for more information.

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200839502

-Khaleesi

iARCOi

bump

LethalChef2000

hey I'm molly i just recently left my clan to find a more highly competitive one. I did have a 1.60 KD but i have been messing around with friends for a while and its dropped to 1.37..i cannot get it higher as I'm prestige master and that   but I love to win!! And im a good player when in a party. hit me up if you're interested in starting a clan with me

iARCOi

Hey Molly sounds good...what is ur psn id so we go this clan started

Khaleesi-

Currently sitting at a 3.07 actually, rising every game, would be better if I could do without the not so coordinated teammates I seem to get every game. Glad I got out of that heap that is level 1-30, all my baby guns have returned. Anywho, Molly has gathered a few members and I cant wait to get started. Add me iARCOi , my psn is Viixen-Khaleesi, we can talk about our clan more once we all say our hellos.

-Khaleesi

iARCOi

I have to admit, I am pretty interested in joining your clan...I just got a few questions and if you can please answer them to the best of your knowledge...I'm a very competitive player and I like to win, is this clan for me....Are you the clan leader and if yes what do you plan to achieve...Will we have a clan website and ranks as well along with all that good stuff..How many players are currently in your clan...and lastly, where do I sign up?

-Sorry I couldn't add you. My PS3 is currently in use, but I will add you as soon as possible.

Khaleesi-

I will be honest and answer to the best of my abilities. We haven't quite considered 'clan leaders' we hope to establish that quite soon. This whole process is quite new to us all. We all share the same qualities in common. We are all competitive players. We want nothing but to find a clan that fits our standards. We plan to hone our skills and learn along the way, from each other, and get better as a team. Website, YouTube, all the good stuff will come believe me, once we establish the small little things first. Ranks are a good idea as well.

We currently have myself, you, Molly, Bino, & Smileyface (also known on here as megilliar). That's 5 in total and a solid number to get us started, from there it just makes things easier recruiting more members once we drop into lobbies more will want to join. So I advise you to stick around because I feel great things coming from this clan and we hope to achieve only the best. Stick around ARCO.

-Khaleesi

iARCOi

I have to admit, I am pretty interested in joining your clan...I just got a few questions and if you can please answer them to the best of your knowledge...I'm a very competitive player and I like to win, is this clan for me....Are you the clan leader and if yes what do you plan to achieve...Will we have a clan website and ranks as well along with all that good stuff..How many players are currently in your clan...and lastly, where do I sign up?

-Sorry I couldn't add you. My PS3 is currently in use, but I will add you as soon as possible.

Khaleesi-

Not to sound demanding but as a former leader of a previous clan I know my way around quite well. I'd be more than happy to lead this clan to greatness as leader. Establish the ranks, set up a website, and get things rolling. The original 5 members (listed in last post) will be ranked, not in most liked, no specific order of importance simply because we are the original members who helped forge this group. We will have a group meeting once everyone has been added and I will have a speech or more so to say from then on once we're all in the party. Yay or nay? So do take the time to add Viixen-Khaleesi, and we will see each other very soon to establish the name of our new clan, ranks, etc etc. Until tomorrow.

-Khaleesi

Khaleesi-

Getting the website up and running right now, will let you know when it is finished, and you can proceed by filling out an application. Sound good? Just like I mentioned before when I give you your rankings, it's not whether I like you the most, or how good of a player you are, these rankings just give you a bit more power than the person below when it comes to meetings, recruitment, and overall power in general, under me.

-Khaleesi

Kryptic1994

my kd is 1.72 atm and sadly keeps going up and down depending on the team mates the lobby gives me .... am interested in joining this clan guys.... am usually a solo player but i dont mind joining with good team mates to have fun.... im very active hope you guys are tooo... psn Radicall_Shooter

xDontBackOut

Hey man,

Before you read anything I'm going to be honest:

I don't play much anymore because my control is BROKEN. I cannot run/throw equipment/weapon switches for no reason.

Haven't played in a week actually...but recently went 140-6 with the broken control LOL. (Would of been 200+ if I didn't over ride 2 of my lodestars and if my teammate didn't get K9 unit LITERALLY 2 seconds before I got off my lodestar to use MINE on the last minute 1/2... on nuketown...)

My stats before broken control:

2 1/2 days gameplay / 5.50 KD / 1.30 WL  500 SPM  (Solo for 2 days of gameplay)

Stats after broken control:

4 1/2 days gameplay / 3.65 kd / 2.01 WL   490 SPM

To be honest, i'm probably the worst player in my whole clan. (I'm the leader)

Still have original members since December 13, 2011!

Our clan is different because we're not just a clan, we're a FAMILY. lol

We have a chat we all go to, insult each other, love each other, bring ourselves down for our terrible COD skill...

No need to sign up for those forums no one likes, no need to sign up for ANYTHING!

Our clan is full of people who actually talk to each other and invite each other to play as a team.

ALL are above 2.5 KDR and 2WL (They have a few days of gameplay on it, not some new account noobies)

Most people in the clan maintain a 3KDR with using SUPPORT scorestreaks only!

Clan accomplishments include:

75-0 TDM black ops 1 (6 people in clan)

201-0 Domination BO1 (3 people in clan)

Constant 200 to LESS THAN 30 domination games in BO2

250-3 Hardpoint (We let them in in the beginning lol)

Come visit our website! Someone just needs to make you member(Just clicking your username and membering you in a chat; takes 2 seconds) to be able to chat.  See you soon! Maybe! MOST of the clan goes there, it's a hang out place

The people in our chat are all in the clan, and they still play, i'm the only one that doesn't play as much

Either come on website or add me on(I won't get on often on PSN, clan is still running though)

PSN: xDontBackOut

CNB-CLAN.WEEBLY.COM