1 2 3 Previous Next 59 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2014 3:57 PM by Izjar11 RSS

Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet

dtuchpunk

Made this thread also in the BO2 forum But will start a new one year.

I'm dtuchpunk. 27 years, married, child on the way. From the Netherlands.

Hobby's

- pet rats

- music. from rock'n'roll to punk.

- Vynil

- buildin scale models

I like to smoke a cigar and drink a whiskey.

Gaming

Came to the HQ in the WaW days. That's when I got my xbox360 and started playing cod alot.

Played cod 1 and 2 for a bit on pc. Most played game is Warrock. 2 accounts both with 300+ hours played

• 1. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    ChestSplittah

esmorgue

34 years old, father of 3, been with CoDHQ since it was CharlieOscarDelta (wasn't anywhere near active), playing CoD since it was Medal of Honor. Became somewhat active in W@W days, more frequently on the IWF. In a eternal struggle against teh nO_oB Militia.

• 2. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    Fireman0025

Fireman0025

21 years old form Iowa (US)

Currently a volunteer firefighter, going to college to start a career as a firefighter

I enjoy playing/watching baseball

Started playing COD with WaW and joind the forums with impending release of BO

• 3. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    wileecoyote2010

Male - 37. In middle of a divorce unfortunately. Been married 12 years.

Originally joined MW3 forum as wec2010 then moved to BLOPS 2, now on here. I still visit BLOPS 2 forum occasionally. Couldn't access my account, so had to make this one a couple of weeks ago. Had about 500 posts on that one. Got to start again, ha ha. Don't post as much as I used to.

Got my first computer in 1986. ZX spectrum 48k (plastic keys version, not rubber keys). Upgraded to Atari ST 520FM in late 80's, had it a couple of years then got Amiga 1200, (still got it). Not many games though as I got rid of most years ago.

First experience on COD was first three on PS2. Thought Finest Hour and Big Red One we're great. Wasn't keen on COD 3 though. First online experience was on MW1 and 2 when I got my first PS3 in January 2010. Been addicted since. Although not enjoyed them as much since BLOPS 1 for various reasons.

Got a pet rabbit called Steve, ha ha. I didn't pick name. I adopted him from pet shop and that's the name he aleady had. No point changing it.

Anyway won't bore you all anymore. I'll leave it at that.

Message was edited by: wileecoyote2010

Message was edited by: wileecoyote2010

• 4. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet

22.  Been playing games since Sega Genisis.  Started playing xbox back in 2006 with Halo 2.  Started playing COD with COD4.  I didn't play COD4 much, I was more of a Halo 3 player.  When MW2 came out I was hooked and put in 38 days.  I have been playing COD since because other series' just seem to get worse and worse while COD's decline isn't as steap.

• 5. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    vsimco

I'm in college studying Math/Financial Economics

I used to moderate some of the call of duty forums

I read a lot of books, I currently play EVE online.

Been playing COD since COD2 on X360.

• 6. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    kwama

I'm Genevieve and I currently live in Alaska.

I'm 23 and I like hockey, dogs, gaming, skiing, and drinking.

I've been called a flamer on other sites before but I'll behave here.

• 7. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet

Took me forever to pronounce your name right when we were skyping.

• 8. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    Fireman0025

kwama wrote:

I like skiing.

*facepalms* i love to ski (snow or water) and totaly forgot to include it in my posts. As it is one of my most favorite pass times i consider this quite a considerable fail on my part

• 9. Re: Introduct yourself. Newbie or Vet
    dtuchpunk

No slack will be cut

1 2 3 Previous Next