22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2013 9:57 AM by VileClown RSS

my idea for a future DLC dealing with Easter Egg

madgamesss

they should have both crews in one map but you can only play as one crew per map. you see the old ones could spawn in the night and the new ones in the day because a few people actually liked the new crew. plus there could be 2 separate Major Easter Eggs deciding the fate of future maps.also maybe if they go with this idea there could be places that are open that the other crew couldn't access. and there could be things that change depending what you did as one crew that could effect the other crew. idk if this sounds dumb but there are many things that can go off of this that is positive. the major easter egg could be like passing a ball back and forth..... like for example: the old crew will find and artifact do something with it and throw it in a black hole sending the artifact to the  past where the new crew are and they do something with it and put it in a mail box. the artifact would then be sent to the old crew in the future and they do something to it and find another artifact and send it through a black hole. and basically the process would continue. ik what your thinking dumb because id have to play more the one game of zombies. well no because you would play as the old crew the entire time but they would be like wtf i threw this thing into the black hole and it sends it to that mail box making it all cool and stuff. the new crew would be like why am i doing this and why do i care or maybe they start to realize towards the end they start to get an idea.....

Tell me if this is a good idea or a bad idea

would this be interesting?

plz leave an idea for an easter egg if you can think of one.

if you don't like my idea please tell me how this could be improved or why?

Thank you

• Re: my idea for a future DLC dealing with Easter Egg
    madgamesss

come on guys i thought this was actually a good idea

madgamesss

whats the point of the fourms if no one communicates? are any of you honestly zombie fans?

TopAceH3X

Ok here is my problem there is one map correct? With this map you have both the old and new crew correct? Then they would have to take place in two different era's. Where would the black hole even come from? How did the old crew get to this map when they were left on the moon?You shold scrap this idea to many unanswered question not enough time.

madgamesss

black holes are gersh devices. how did they they get there well the moon has a working telepoter to earth (area 51 is held on earth... thats also true in real life)(they arent trapped at all) and had the time from tranzit - der rise (thats a long time btw) to get there so you can use your imagination and could be explained while in the gamepaly...... why do people think they are trapped? after the easter egg you can still teleport to earth using a teleporter on the moon. area 51 is also held on earth plus the trazit to die rise is a long time. they could if treyarch wanted to is kill off them in die rise because after the cut scene the whole crew got killed.

madgamesss

also the black holes could be like the same thing in mob of the dead where you throw your hatchet into the lava pit and you can upgrade it the the hells redeemer that also kinda starts to make me thing of the whole passing a ball and back method because how did that artifact turn blue? see the mob crew was like wtf.

TopAceH3X

First the gersh device is not a time teleporter.They can't jjust throw something in there and send it to the past what goes in there is sent to the anther however it's spell or destory. Why would the old crew send thing to the past when BO2 is in the future? As far as were concern we don't know if area 51 is stil there. My previous statement still stands.

madgamesss

but we also don't know if its a glitch where we see the earth. i think it is because you dont need oxygen and gershes do send things to the past and they could introduce gerch device 2... they did it with double tap. why not here. then it could be sent back in time and future crew doesn't know they are sending it to the past and we do have nuke town so we do have old zombie maps. its kinda like a kid watching their mom get money out of an atm. they think it just pops out for free. they dont see the whole story but we will and thats all that matters.

Froggmann6

The Gersch device is not capable of Time Travel only short bits of teleportation, not across worlds or times. There cannot be a "Gersch Device 2" because the guy that invented the first one, Dr. Gersch, is dead.

madgamesss

ok well they can make something up. like a new character from group 935 that made an upgrade. just because someone makes something twice as good doesnt mean they change the name. its still gerch device 2 and maybe gersh made other gershes and they were just descovered.

madgamesss

why are you arguing? its a game. does it also make sense that you can shoot an RPG at your feet and survive? well maybe but highly unlikely and also when they changed how zombies were 1st here. first they were put there as super soldiers and in bo2 it says they were just randomly infected..its a game bro. they can make stuff up.

Froggmann6

You obviously do not know much about the story line... If they want to keep making money from this little Zombies series, they cannot just 'make stuff up' as they go along. There is an actual plot going on here.

To answer your first little question/statement; The zombies were not 'put in' to BO1 as super soldiers. They were testing on the dead to make an undead living army for themselves to put on the Nazi front as not to loose as many men as they were in the war.   The "Super Soldiers" you are reffering to are Dempsy, Takeo, and Nikolai. Richtofen tested the effects of 115 on living humans in the effort to make Super Soldiers, however this proved mostly unsuccessful leaving them with conked memories, a drunken baby, and a man that kept to himself, mostly reciting japanese proverbs.

The Virus spread when most of the undead soldiers got the upperhand of group 935, the hierarchy began to crumble and the WWII was nearing its end. The virus got airborne and was spread from there to BO2.

If we go by your thinking, they could have the next DLC end with someone like Bruce Lee kicking the virus out of the zombies and killing Richtofen with this right big toe. If Activision did this, that would be incredibly stupid, they would lose respect from a huge majority of their fanbase and investors and would probably lose alot of money.

You obviously do not realize the time they put into the zombies storyline.

madgamesss

they have been making things up. like whats the point of the president crew? whats with the random experimented crawlers? why Brook in shangri la? why mars mountains in the background and pointed out by thee dev..... are all you guys just nerds? point out every bit of info? why don't you make an easter egg idea or give ideas that could be added to mine to make it better? its called being a jerk to just point out errors without any sort of your own thoughts so we can make fun of your idea and say

"Honestly the worst thing I've read in awhile." (Th3F34R3D qoute) didn't want you to point out that i stole his qoute so i put the user's name in () right after i used his qoute.

Feel free to leave an idea out there that could give treyarch ideas. Do not just be a user that never wants to attempt to perticapate in the zombie storyline in this thread in the fourms. thank you and have a nice day.

p.s.: helpful tip so your not a rude kid. don't use "obviously" ( Frogmann6 word) because it sound rude and its unecessary. instead write "you don't understand the zombie storyline" it sounds better and less rude. just tring to help and im sure your a kid.... username kinda gives it away im 18 if you wanna argue whoes older because sometimes its good to argue about unecessary things. thanks and bye

Froggmann6

I am trying to help you out. I do not take kindly to those people who's sole purpose of their forums is, "well what if this... and what if that"

How are people supposed to help you if you cannot take it when someone points out what can/ cannot work in your theory thread? I am telling you what cannot work and you are just trying to find a way around what I am saying so that you don't have to admit that it cannot work. Your theory is thoroughly flawed and I am pointing out what cannot work so that you can improve it and make it better, you just do not want to do that. You want your theory to work as it is and sadly I can tell you it cannot.

If you want me to answer the questions at the beginning of your little rant, I will.

The President and co. map was to show what was happening in the Government system during this entire catastrophe; How are they handling it? What are they doing about it? What is happening to the rest of the country while the O4 is plowing through hoards of zombies? The President crew map answered these questions.

As for Brock and Gary, they help us realize what Shangri-La really was. From their quotes, we see that Brock finds it odd how some of the temple was made. Through his quotes, we see that it isn't actually an ancient temple, but one built by modern era people specifically for a man called, "Richtofen".

As for the mountains, that is (by quote of one of the Devs) still one of Zombies "greatest secrets to date."

If you want to continue to fiddle and call me rude for pointing out the bugs in your game, that is fine, but take heed to what I say, it will help.

madgamesss

haha lose money? sorry i actually laughed really hard. people will buy the map no matter what. you gotta remeber its a zombie map and there are multiplayer maps and it is COD. lol you made my day. haha omg even typing this im laughing i probably sound like an ass and im sorry but are you serious. they made tranzit.... they made die rise..... they made nuke town..... 3 strikes and they are still making money. the only map thats good is mob of the dead. not even the characters are ok. ik i don't like infinity ward but we all know i will but it and keep it in my room and maybe play the story line once or twice on vetran and leave it in my room. its like a for sure thing that they won't lose money they are treating playstation user's like crap. have you noticed that the ps3 gets the games a month late and has all the problems like sound problems, freezes, not loading things correctly. lol they wont lose money..... lol your funny

VileClown

Sir you are simply one of the worst posters I have seen on this forum, when people give you criticism all you do is complain and whine that they did not think your idea was the greatest.

In all honesty, this idea is the worst. The way you attempted to explain it was terrible, and the way you reacted to everybody's opinions was atrocious.

Picking fights because somebody didn't agree with you? You are such an internet tough guy. What else do you do, steal candy from babies? Probably not because you'd get your ass handed to you.

-Vile

madgamesss

btw  yes its one map. yes it has both dempsey crew and misty crew and yes they take place in two diffrent erra's. richtofen is sending them everywhere and richtofen even qouted he miss them. Treyarch kinda has all the key points to this idea and just needs to be excuted.

TH3F34R3D

Honestly the worst thing I've read in awhile.