36 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2013 4:52 PM by maxslick RSS

Goodbye Treyarch...hello Ghosts

RunAndGun1

I don't care what anyone says. BlackOps 2 is broken. I am chosen as host 50%+ of the time, so NO it's not my connection. Chances are it's a combination of Lag Comp needing adjustment, and crappy match making by BO2 server.

Today....

1. Enemy spawned 10 feet away and killed me. Several times today.

2. Matchmaking is utter crap. Has been so since day one.

3. Lag Compensation is horrible. It can be adjusted. It should be adjusted so that the benefit players are given is minimal.

4. Weapon effectiveness is inconsistent between team and enemy.

5. Shotguns are OP. Handguns are OP. Don't care if you disagree.

Maps suck:

VERTIGO - Really? This map is like shooting fish in a barrel, except YOU are one of the fish. Postage stamp map.

MAGMA - Horrible design. The "white walkway" on the side of the map is useless. No one ever fights in that area unless they happen to pass by an enemy. So, it's a waste of valuable map space.

HIJACKED - What the hell. The spawning on this map is by far the worst. In no short part due to the fact that the map is TINY.

DRONE - The name fits. It resembles the drone of a clothes dryer, because of the repetitive camping and quickscoping by players.

PLAZA - Someone dropped some ABC blocks on the floor, and thought that would make a great map. On top of that, for a "night" map it sucks. It's so bright, it barely suggests night.

HYDRO - Another postage stamp map. Part of what worsens spawning is the size of the map. The smaller the map the worse the spawning, because there's little time to think before an enemy rounds the corner to off your ass.

GRIND - Seriously? A skateboard park? Again, another bad design. Most of the time, players end up heading to the tiny little room at the center of the map and fighting.

CARGO - OK. But, got boring fast because of player penchant for camping.

Decent maps:

DOWNHILL - Decent map. But quickly became boring and too predictable.

MIRAGE - One of the better maps. Only players don't utilize much of the map. Why, I don't know.

ENCORE - OK map. But, very predictable and limited in choices.

STUDIO - By far THE best map of the entire game. But, that's not saying much since it's simply a remake of a previous, and popular map.

CARRIER - Good map. But, doesn't get picked enough for my tastes.

The rest of the maps are good. Especially STANDOFF, RAID, and YEMEN. Of course this is all JUST my opinion. Bottom line, this is THE worst COD game in my experience. I only wish Ghosts wasn't five months away. I don't think I'll keep playing BO2 very often, unless I hear game issues are fixed. Until then, I'll keep my eyes peeled for Ghosts.

• Re: Goodbye Treyarch...hello Ghosts
    TopAceH3X

Well sell the game then-_____-

RunAndGun1

TopAceH3X wrote:

Well sell the game then-_____-

Sell the game? Why would I knowingly sell an inferior product to someone? I wouldn't want to put anyone else through the BS I went through.

Lag Compensation has to be removed or adjusted. The blatant compromising of my gameplay to benefit another player is morally offensive. If you can't afford a decent connection, don't play the game. Simple.

Then again, Treyarch games are always the laggiest of COD titles. Black Ops 1 was just as laggy. The maps were also crappy. I don't think I'll be playing anymore Treyarch reindeer games.

trialstardragon

They are not ever going to remove lag compensation from this game or any CoD ever. All CoDs have it. Does not matter if you think it is morally offensive or not, the game was not made just for you to be happy about how it plays. And no people do not have to stop playing the game just because they do not want to buy a high priced connection just so you can have fun. You are not speical or entitled to anything in the game such as having it work only the way you want it too.

MW3 was just as bad it was not any better so IW games are not better at all. Gurantee when ghosts comes out there will be people, probably including you that will be there complaing about the lag and how it is not fair.

RunAndGun1

trialstardragon wrote:

They are not ever going to remove lag compensation from this game or any CoD ever. All CoDs have it. Does not matter if you think it is morally offensive or not, the game was not made just for you to be happy about how it plays. And no people do not have to stop playing the game just because they do not want to buy a high priced connection just so you can have fun. You are not speical or entitled to anything in the game such as having it work only the way you want it too.

You don't get it, dude. I'm not the one asking to be treated special. I'm simply asking that my connection be respected.  That my gameplay be based on my connection. It's nerfing my gameplay to benefit someone else with a lesser connection that is making the OTHER guy special. I'm not suggesting, nor have I ever suggested, that other people stop playing the game. I'm only speaking for myself and my intentions.

The game SHOULD work for me based on MY conneciton. That's called respect in most social circles. When my connection/gameplay is "weakened" to benefit someone else, that's disrespectful. I'm not the one asking to be special, it's the other guy who get's a better in-game response time by pulling from my connection that's being made SPECIAL. Is that clear enough? Or do you need more words?

trialstardragon

Your connection is not special either nor should it be treated any better than anyone elses. You do not get speical treatment just because you pay for more internet than someone else.

The game does not ever use your full connection. it does not matter how great your connection is. It only uses a very small part of it. And the game does work, just not how YOU want it too.

Your connection is not being weekened, it does not add lag to your connection, it does not change your connection at all like that.

It does not take from you and give to anyone it cannot do that. they cannot take your connection and then give it to someone else to make theirs better.

It has nothing to do with respect.. it has everything to do with you wanting a better game just because you pay for more bandwidth and that is not going to happen ever in this game.

We aren't asking to be gods among men because our connection is good we are simply stating balance it out to where everyone is the same speed and no one is behind. Or they can make it where the laggy people aren't gods among men. That's all we are saying is that lag compensation is over compensating.

RunAndGun1

ClipClamp wrote:

That's all we are saying is that lag compensation is over compensating.

EXACTLY!! That's exactly what Lag Comp is doing.

trialstardragon

They are trying to balance it out that is what lag comp is for, they do not remove from your speed at all. they do not hinder your connection, for the game does not use your full connection ever. the problem is there is no perfect balance becuase of how everyoen tries to get an advantage and changes their settings to do so, making any change that 3arc makes alter things not always for the best. the game will never be 100% connection balanced not even 95% because of how the internet itself works. there will always be wtf moments in the game. It will never be perfect or anywhere close to it ever for everyone that plays the game, no matter what your connection is. There will always be desnyc issues with the game depending upon the lobby you are in, the host that is chosen and the distance of all playes to the host.

RunAndGun1

trialstardragon wrote:

They are trying to balance it out that is what lag comp is for, they do not remove from your speed at all. they do not hinder your connection, for the game does not use your full connection ever. the problem is there is no perfect balance becuase of how everyoen tries to get an advantage and changes their settings to do so, making any change that 3arc makes alter things not always for the best. the game will never be 100% connection balanced not even 95% because of how the internet itself works. there will always be wtf moments in the game. It will never be perfect or anywhere close to it ever for everyone that plays the game, no matter what your connection is. There will always be desnyc issues with the game depending upon the lobby you are in, the host that is chosen and the distance of all playes to the host.

I completely agree with everything you said there, trialstardragon. My only gripe is that BO2 seems more imbalanced then previous COD titles. Yes, there will always be WTF moments in online multiplayer games, not just in COD.

The one issue that still makes BO2 unplayable to me is the spawning. I have NEVER seen spawning this fracked up before. The last time I played BO2 an enemy spawned right in front of me. I was so shocked I just stared at him. LOL. Throw in a little lag, and he turns to me and kills me. Lately, I've been playing BO1 and I've been getting scores I've never reached in BO2. Most of the maps in BO1 are bigger then most of the maps in BO2. And the ones that aren't necessarily bigger, are simply better designed.

BO1 maps such as CRACKED, WMD, ARRAY, CRISIS, DISCOVERY, RADIATION, represent much better map design then any maps BO2 offers - in my opinion. I couldn't say how much "bigger" they are then BO2 maps. But, they offer you so much more choices in regards to the number of paths and engagement areas you experience then any BO2 map. Especially STOCKPILE, which gives you so many more entrances to corridors and rooms where you can move in and out of structures to avoid immediate detection, as well as creating more areas of engagement for snipers and run-n-gunners. The beat goes on.

ab36

I think Magma's a fun map, mostly because it has bolder colors though lol But one gripe I have with it is that there really isn't much flow to the map... What I'm saying is that if you get into a building, there's usually only two ways in or out of it. Sounds like that isn't a problem but when you look back to even Black Ops 1, you'll notice how intricate their map design was. So many ways to get into buildings, by jumping onto one thing and climbing onto the roof, getting in through a window, etc. It felt like if you ever needed to get from one building to another spot on the map, you could find a quick way out of the building and across the map. Now, especially in Magma, you're in a building, you'll have to go all the way through it or around it to get somewhere on the map. I don't know if anyone knows specifically what I'm talking about but the maps just don't flow nearly as well as Black Ops 1 (I didn't pay much attention to the flow of maps until I really compared Black Ops 2 to Black Ops 1)

Anyway, this is sort of how I felt toward MW3. I couldn't stand playing it after a while. With Black Ops 2 I'm not really enjoying it but I can play it more than MW3. I'd say just look into some other games, there are plenty that are fun to play until the next Call of Duty or other big game

RunAndGun1

ab36 wrote:

But one gripe I have with it is that there really isn't much flow to the map... What I'm saying is that if you get into a building, there's usually only two ways in or out of it.

Sounds like that isn't a problem but when you look back to even Black Ops 1, you'll notice how intricate their map design was.

Now, especially in Magma, you're in a building, you'll have to go all the way through it or around it to get somewhere on the map. I don't know if anyone knows specifically what I'm talking about but the maps just don't flow nearly as well as Black Ops 1 (I didn't pay much attention to the flow of maps until I really compared Black Ops 2 to Black Ops 1)

To me, Magma has so few pathways and no second floor views, that it really makes for a bland map. The biggest problem I have with COD in general is the pattern of making smaller and smaller maps. I get it that people want lots of action. But, I prefer the large maps of World At War, where there were multiple engagements because of the large maps. Now its just a series of clusterfk engagements. Boring.

ThatIdiot

Goodbye Treyarch, hello Ghosts?

More like Goodbye CoD, hello many other better titles.

With CoD 4 they reached the top of the mountain and ever since then they are slowing rolling downhills. Poor engine, extremely small maps, annoying community, full of glitches, bugs and problems, overpriced DLC, bad sounds, horrible graphics, cliché campaigns.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm enjoying Black Ops 2 from time to time, but the only thing I play is either zombies with some buddies, or FFA alone. I play it as a arcade game in the evenings after a long workday. They just lost the touch around MW2.

GoldenFAL

Oh so the pick 10 system means nothing. Diamond camo wasn't a great unlock? I can equipt a perk and not have to unlock pro to use it to its full potential? Some would say since pick 10 is introduced this may be the best CoD ever,if not for horrible spawning,  and can we live without pick 10 now? Game far from garbage!

LaG is Xbox lives fault to a point we do run on their network. And I don't know if this is proof but one of the new Xbox selling points is a better connection with a second antenna. I read this from their site and it seems they knew we need a better connection.

Superior wireless performance and coverage throughout the home: Xbox One is equipped with a gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11n wireless. With 802.11n, Xbox One can use the 5GHz wireless band which eliminates considerable interference from other devices in the home, such as cordless phones, Bluetooth devices and microwaves.  Xbox One uses two wireless antennas, versus one in Xbox 360. This provides dramatically better coverage and sustained performance, which means faster internet speeds in more areas of your home.

A sustained performance to me means less lag, better hit detection, and a smoother gameplay. Of course this is what they say results will be determined when we play, but they know we need better connection so th LAG game can't all be Activision ,3arch, IW fault Xbox live have something to do with it too.

I agree on what u said about the maps.

teflon_skull

Performance...

A console is a static thing.  All of them have the exact same hardware and performance minus some slight variance in things like ram.  The game is designed to run on that console.  If it performs badly on that console, the design is bad.  Period.

I only play on a wired connection.  Another antenna means nothing to me.  The hardware bump the new console will have over the current one only matters in a relative manner to how the game is written to take advantage of that hardware.  A poorly written or optimized game will still run like crap on a super computer.  A well written one plays good on a smartphone. 

It doesn't matter if it's Treyarch or what's left of Infinity Ward.  It's Activision.

I'm with you, you are totally right. But instead of  "Goodbye Tryarch...hello Ghost" better say "Goodbye Call of Duty...hello to new games"...

RunAndGun1

The spawning has absolutely tanked in BlackOps2. I've never seen such bad spawning in ANY previous COD or any other similar FPS game. It's quite unacceptable, and in my opinion makes BO2 totally unplayable.

I jumped on BO2 last night, and couldn't take it. The spawning and lag comp has ruined this game. Lag comp can be adjusted. And they haven't bothered to adjust it to make it a balanced game. Supposedly, lag comp has been in all of the COD's from what some people have been telling me. If that's true, why is it so bad now? It's not my connection since my connection has only been improved over the past couple of years.

I've been trying new loadouts on BO2. But, every time I jump in the game the past two weeks I can't take it. The spawning has gotten out of hand its so bad. I even saw an enemy spawn right in front of me. I stood there in disbelief it was so shockingly bad. It's ridiculous. I'm getting tired of all the people defending this game. It's crap. But, what really sucks is having to wait 5 more months for Ghosts.

teflon_skull

It's on purpose.  They think it makes the game pace faster and therefore more enjoyable for the ADD/casual gamer.  It really just makes for a fast paced mess.  Every aspect of this game is made to ensure it. 

Lag comp has been in a ton of games for obvious reasons.  Just in BO2, it's a horrible implementation of it.  One that is also horribly inconsistant.  A god one minute.  Unable to kill anyone and dying before the enemy comes around the corner on your screen the next.  Basically, skill is not the most important factor in this game.

Why on earth would you apparently dislike this game as much as you do but anticipate that Ghosts will be better based on the current track record/degredation of the series?  I'm seriously asking this because I hear people dislike the game they currently play and then pre-order the next one expecting something other than a continuation of the monetization of every inch of it and more of the same horrible game play. 

RunAndGun1

Well. in the past Infinity Ward versions of COD have been better. Usually less laggy, for one. At some point I'll probably pick up XBox One, which will apparently improve gameplay by "seeing" more of your connection then the current system sees.

I'm going to be following the media that comes out on Ghosts between now and the release. If it looks like there will still be tiny fricken maps, then I might just pass up Ghosts and go with Battlefield. I'm personally disappointed with the shrinking map trend COD has been going through. I get it. They want to release COD once a year. But, I'd rather play much bigger maps - i.e. W@W - and wait another six months to a year for the next COD if it means bigger maps. This "arcade" approach is BS.

World At War nailed it for me. I loved the bigger maps, because it meant there would be multiple areas of engangement in one match. Instead of the clusterfk that COD maps offer now. BO2 looks more like a game I'd find in a shopping mall arcade. It's ridiculous where COD has gone. But, if Ghosts still gives us tiny maps, I'm passing it up. They've turned COD into a drug: "Spawn...gotta kill...gotta kill...quick...quick...run...run...kill...kill."

In W@W, I would spawn and I could look around and pick where I wanted to fight. Which engagement I thought would help my teams more. Whereas now, COD has turned into a crack house where people are more concerned with KDR then playing like a team. In otherwords, they're more interested in masturbating, then in thinking of the team. This is a war game. Team effort gets you the win. But, at the same time I can't blame the campers. These maps are so fricken tiny, your best bet is to camp if you want to live more then 5-10 seconds. But, that has ruined COD.

A Pig that flys

I agree on the design aspects of the maps, but everything else is just something that YOU don't like (your opinion) and something that actually made the game better. The smaller maps REDUCE camping, to the point where I less camping then ANY other CoD, so no complainging there. Lag comp, anyone who complains about it is a self-centered baby who doesn't care about other people. Shotty's aren't op (have you EVER used one? And they are BY FAR the worst in the series. Hell, the Olympia was better than all of them, and that thing sucked.) And the only real OP pistol is the Kap-40, cuz it's fully auto. And just because you're host doesn't mean you have great (even good) connection. I pulled host 90% of the time when I would be getting nothing less than 100 ping. Now I have around 20, and I almost NEVER get host. The way that Treyarch does it is they give host to the people with the lesser connections, so that the one's with the better connections still have a little wait time (20 ping goes up to around 60 with an 80 ping host) and people with worse connections can actually DO something (They are very little affected by ping, but because everyone else is at a disadvantage, it makes it more fair.) This game is BY FAR the most skill-requiring CoD yet (of the very little it takes), in you actually need to use everything you have to your advantage. Team communication is something you need. Map awareness. Ability to get Scorestreaks.

All your opinions are really just you crying because you're not going 100-0 EVERY GAME. I bet you're one of those people who scream into death chat EVERY death "wow, bullshit" or "Nice hacks". THAT'S what ruins this game for me. People who can't admit people are better than them. Like you.

teflon_skull

So, it's not ok for him to have an opinion about a game he payed for and has played.  But, it's ok for you to have an opinion about his opinion and an opinion of your own of the game?  Dismissing someone because they do not share your opinions is very short sighted, narrow minded, and basically egotistical.  Saying that someone is 'crying' for stating their opinion is also very childish.

A Pig that flys

I understand they are his opinions, and I respect them for what they are, but they are really what most people who complain about the game complain about, when there really isnt anything wrong with it. It's the fact that he has a negative opinion towards a neutral thing, which is really not a problem, but only to him.

I respect his opinion and his right to express it, but it's the same thing a lot of other people have complained about before. None of these things ARE a problem (besides his opinion on a map) since they're all implemented for a GREAT reason, ESPECIALLY the small maps. The spawning right by an enemy; It's because the other spawning points are inferior to that one. I would go on about how spawns work, if you want, but where you spawn is the best spot which allows you the MOST "leg-room" for spawning. Sometimes, ya, they're bullshit, but that's very few times.

Anyways, I do respect his opinion, and his right to voice them, but what he is complaining about is put in the game because it belongs there. Opinions on map design, I dont care, I have mine too.  Opinions on what guns he hates, I have mine too. Opinion on how Lag Comp is destroying the game, that's selfishness, and thats when I, personally, start to say 'you know, it's your opinion, but please, don't voice it, as you sound like an idiot voicing it.' Enough on this, sorry if I offended you or him, but just saying. I have my opinion's too, and my RIGHT to voice them.

teflon_skull

No.  You are still saying his opinion is wrong because you do not share it.  If so many 'complainers' are saying the same thing, there just might be something to it even if you don't see/experience it.  Honestly, your statement of having a negative opinion about a neutral thing doesn't even make sense to me.  We have a negative opinion about the performance and design of a game we paid for.  People complain because they want change.  If they hated it outright, they'd leave and never come back without a word.

The spawns aren't bad because of where it spawns you.  They are bad because of when it chooses to spawn you there.  It spawns you in front of and near enemies constantly.  Which, is partly because of the possible spawn locations on such small maps.  Speaking of small maps, it doesn't counter camping at all.  There are still tons of spots full of extra dark shadows, blind corners, and spots people can head glitch (which is another bad design). 

In my opinion, this is the worst designed CoD that I can remember playing.  You do not share that opinion and that's fine.  I almost envy you for the apparent lack of WTF moments that I see in this game.  Calling me an idiot for voicing an issue that many share with the implementation of lag compensation in this game is also childish.  And, for the record, I do like the pick 10 system.  We can disagree.  I'm fine with that.  But, name calling is not warranted in a discussion.

RunAndGun1

A Pig that flys wrote:

All your opinions are really just you crying because you're not going 100-0 EVERY GAME. I bet you're one of those people who scream into death chat EVERY death "wow, bullshit" or "Nice hacks". THAT'S what ruins this game for me. People who can't admit people are better than them. Like you.

You're WAY off. I KNOW I'm an average to mediocre player. I have never claimed otherwise in any of my posts. But, the FACT remains that BO2 has far worse lag, THE crappiest spawning EVER, and shittiest maps I've ever seen. I've had much better gameplay, a lot less lag, and I have seen much better maps on earlier COD titles than this one. Whatever the effects of Lag Comp are, the fact remains that it needs adjustment to even come close to match what I've experienced on MW2, BO1, or MW3. I don't care what YOUR experiences are. I'm not playing on YOUR computer or console.

Whatever the reasons are for my expeirences in BO2, the problem ISN'T on my side. The mere fact that I've had better gameplay experiences on earlier COD titles, is PROOF - playing on MY console - that BO2 is an inferior product compared to MW2, MW3, BO1 and W@W.

Just as teflon_skull said, "It's not ok for him to have an opinion about a game he paid for and has pllayed...But, it's ok for you to have an opinion about his opinion and an opinion of your own of the game?"

My opinion is based on my experience of the game. My experience has been better on earlier COD titles. That's a fact. Your opinion cannot change that, because you can't change the past. I used to get 50+ kill matches on World At War. I can't even break 20 kills most of the time. Part of that - in MY opinion - is caused by tiny fricken maps. Tiny fricken maps hurt spawning because it gives the player less time to make a choice. Why? Well, with smaller maps your choices are limited of where to go and when. With bigger maps - which W@W had - not only do you have more time to choose, you also have more engagements to choose from. And THAT is what made COD exciting for me. Choices. But, with tiny maps? Very few choices because of the smaller maps. It's pure logic.

A Pig that flys

For a lot of it, read my response to teflon-something. But the small maps, they're MEANT to be. Treyarch designed the game to be small and fast-paced, and the occasionnal bad spawn is a down-side of that. I respect your opinion, but you're complaining about the main aspect of the game. If you dont like it, then don't play.

teflon_skull

As I've said before, I know they designed them so small to ensure 'fast paced gameplay'.  But, the pure wtf moments derived from them all being so small is not fun.  I want to die when I'm outplayed.  I have no issue with that.  I don't like dying because the game can't agree where I am, can't stop spawning me in front of enemies, can't stop spawning me in streams of bullets/scorestreaks, dying to single shots from non single shot kill weapons on my screen (yes I know they shot more on theirs), or dying to bullets well before the player shooting them is even on my screen.  One of the above isn't a game breaker.  But, when you get all of them repeatedly in the same game, it's not fun.

RunAndGun1

teflon_skull wrote:

As I've said before, I know they designed them so small to ensure 'fast paced gameplay'.  But, the pure wtf moments derived from them all being so small is not fun.  I want to die when I'm outplayed.  I have no issue with that.  I don't like dying because the game can't agree where I am, can't stop spawning me in front of enemies, can't stop spawning me in streams of bullets/scorestreaks, dying to single shots from non single shot kill weapons on my screen (yes I know they shot more on theirs), or dying to bullets well before the player shooting them is even on my screen.  One of the above isn't a game breaker.  But, when you get all of them repeatedly in the same game, it's not fun.

You mentioned everything I've experienced. None of it acceptable. These are REAL issues with Black Ops 2. That some people are unable to accept the mentioning of these defects in the game is out of my hands. When you put down someone else expressing their actual experiences is NOT respecting their opinions. For one, they're not opinions. What I've shared is based on my actual experiences. If you don't experience what I do, ALL that means is that you don't experience what I do. That's all that means. To denegrate my expressing of my actual experience and then say you respect it is absurd and arrogant. I'm simply sharing my experience. And they are REAL experiences. Pure and simple.

Lately, I've been playing Black Ops 1, and I've had much better matches. I've scored better in BO1 then any matches in BO2. There are still problems with BO1. But, I'm sure Treyarch is busy working on BO2. At least I would hope they are. But, from my recent experiences on BO2, I get the impression their busy partying on some tropical island rolling in their money from BO2. But, that is an opinion, because I'm not experiencing Treyarch's life. That's how you tell the difference between an opinion and an experience. One involves an impression (opinion), and the other involves direct experience (gameplay in BO2).

RunAndGun1

A Pig that flys wrote:

For a lot of it, read my response to teflon-something. But the small maps, they're MEANT to be. Treyarch designed the game to be small and fast-paced, and the occasionnal bad spawn is a down-side of that. I respect your opinion, but you're complaining about the main aspect of the game. If you dont like it, then don't play.

But, if you look at BO1 Treyarch made a few small maps. MOST of the maps were much larger. Making the game much more engaging in that you could choose multiple ways to approach the enemy. Like W@W, there were multiple areas of engagement. That makes the game fun. But in BO2, MOST of the maps are SMALL. Giving us FEWER choices of game type and level of engagement. Sure, make some small maps. But, don't make them ALL small.

STANDOFF is a bigger-then-small map, but still smaller then most maps on BO1. COD started out as a series of choices. Maps, big and small, providing gamers with all kinds of gameplay and levels of intensity. That is what made COD a great game. And now even the DLC for BO2 are tiny fricken maps. COD no longer has the attraction that MADE it popular.

The shrinking maps tells me that Treyarch is looking for more profit for less effort on their part. Small maps means shorter development periods. I'm hoping Ghosts will provide a vareity of maps; big and small. But, please give us choices, as COD did in the beginning. You can have your tiny, clusterfk engagement maps, and I can have larger maps (that I loved COD for), and all fans of COD will be happy. Not just the crack addicts looking for kill, kill, kill.

Jugg3naut510

*After playing Ghosts* Hello Black Ops 2 again! I missed you.