4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2013 11:50 AM by shadowwalker831 RSS

EXTRA LIFE

Billarason

Hey guys. I was wondering if you knew how sometimes when I play tranzit or die rise with those 4 characters I get downed with 4 hits by zombies and when I have juggernog I get downed with 6 hits. However the other guys die with 2 hits. How is that possible?

• Re: EXTRA LIFE
    gman2200

perma jug

shadowwalker831

You have a persistant upgrade that will last until either round 15 or until you die enough times. It is given when you go down between 1-3 times on rounds 1 or 2.

Tsarthos

wow, I didn't realize they rewarded people for getting down. that's interesting, I'm going to try this.

shadowwalker831

It is less of a reward, and more of a way to help people who are inexperienced at the game. Once you are better, getting to round 15 isn't as much of an accomplishment, especially if you look at the global leaderboards. Also it should be noted that forcing downs on your character my hurt you later down the road if you want to progress in rank

There are other persistent upgrades that are more of rewards like the headshot damage one for getting a collateral headshot or the quick revive one for getting 17 revives without dying.

I definitely think it would be cool if at higher rounds you could do something to earn a little bit beefier juggernog.