5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2013 8:32 AM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Hut wants over 2932 hours to complete

TiltedJ

While collecting kingdom XP this morning I noticed that one of my huts wants over 2932 hours to complete, while all the others are normal, completing in 30 seconds.

• Re: Hut wants over 2932 hours to complete
    FlavaSprinkles

Hello!

Usually that happens when the date and time are rolled forward on your device. The only way to resolve it is to wait out the time it needs to complete, and then it should go back to counting down normally.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: @ATVIAssist or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist

TiltedJ

Rolled forward four months?  The clock on my iPad seems correct, and is set to update automatically.  A single hut is not so bad, but I just noticed two of the gifts I sent this morning now want four months before I can send again, while the others all want just 22 hours.

FlavaSprinkles

That's correct; it happens when a device has its time rolled forward, and then back to an earlier date.

I can check up to see if there's a way to resolve this, but from what I can recall there isn't.

You'll need to wait out the time normally.

^LM

If you need more help, hit us up on Twitter: @ATVIAssist or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist

TiltedJ

Well the hut I just simply sold; they are inexpensive enough.  As far as my two friends, I removed them and requested to add them again.  Unfortunately, one added me back and that four month timer on sending her a gift is still there.

I don't think we had a leap second this year, but if we had it would have occurred three days ago when things started getting wonky.  There were a whole lot of computer problems caused by last year's 30 Jun leap second.  Not sure where my iPad actually syncs its time from; I assume an NTP server run by Apple.