5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 10:08 PM by overlandpark RSS

Jail cell keys and fountain

ZOMBIESL8ERKILROYTYANDEM

I've been having a great time with buried but one thing troubles me and i dont know how to fix my problem, the problem is my teammates keep accidentally shooting "simple jack" and he always runs into his cell and locks himself in there, now i know the key respawns to get him out, but where? Also about the fountain in the maze, it blows up but why?

• Re: Jail cell keys and fountain
    JamiSan

look at the kook the key is on... and take notice of others just like it around the map. it will respawn on one of these hooks. I dont know if there is any order to it though.

And a friend said after blowing up the fountain you shoot a ray gun down and "something" happens?

ray gun mark2  did NOT do anything, i have not tried regular ray gun yet.

iPack_Daps

if you have the booze on you and you are able to beat "simple jack" to his cage he doesn't get locked back in. make sure you always have the booze on you when it respawns and you never have to worry about the door getting locked, as long as you get there first.

Xxace789xX

ZOMBIESL8ERKILROYTYANDEM wrote:

I've been having a great time with buried but one thing troubles me and i dont know how to fix my problem, the problem is my teammates keep accidentally shooting "simple jack" and he always runs into his cell and locks himself in there, now i know the key respawns to get him out, but where? Also about the fountain in the maze, it blows up but why?

This is why I can't make it past round 11 co-op yet solo I have no issues reaching round 22+, teammates that decide to shoot him on purpose just to troll others by keeping them from Juggernog or the rest of the map and Pack a Punch or intentionally not use the booze. I had to deal with squeakers that made fun of my accent that trolled me by that way my first time on co-op.

overlandpark

Ok so the four key locations are:

1. By the cage

2. On the big desk in the courtroom

3.In the bank

4.In a small room on the second floor of the Saloon

The fountain is a way to teleport back to spawn, but you have to have "simple Jack" destroy the fountain in front of the mansion (using the booze) and then u have to destroy the fountain in the maze with a ray gun(1 or 2). Once u complete these 2 steps the hole under the maze fountain will  have a green light in it and if you jump in it will take you to spawn but you will be on the lower level. At spawn you can collect 2 of the Navcard table parts( the other 3 are behind the barn) and you can set up the navcard table in front of a window at spawn