1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 19, 2013 9:00 AM by jeepchick RSS

there is no need for this

smokyking1987

why have a feedback/suggestions? just for you to take them down is it because if the admin don't like the suggestion it never makes it to treyarch if you ask me the forum is not being used by the admin how it was tended to be what a fail this is why the bugs in the game never get fixed as if the admin don't think it need fixing then it don't get fixed the best thing is just use their facebook page as all the post that get put on this forum never make it to treyarch all i sed was can you make a play list for mercenary is stead of just having 1 moshpit for them which all i see on it is S'n'D but i bet a admin don't like the suggestion so it got removed.

why do you have to be pefetick time 2 grow up

• Re: there is no need for this
    jeepchick

This section is for Website feedback. It states that clearly at the top of the forum when you click on it (and on the subforum name). Game feedback should go in General Discussion or the appropriate subforum. A copy of the subforum notice with links to the proper sections to post game feedback is below.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forum s/spaces/feedback

Hello Community,

Use this forum for discussion, suggestions, and inquiries regarding the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Community Forums and Call of Duty Blogs.

Please note that all game discussion, including suggestions and inquiries, regarding Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 should be placed in the General Discussion, Platform Specific (i.e. PC. 360, PS3 or Wii-U), ELITE, or Technical Support sub-forums. Any content which does not address the site will be removed at our discretion.

Chief Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Claire JeepChick | Forum Moderator: Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts
    Questions/Concerns/Quibbles/Comments? Send me a PM