7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2013 5:34 AM by rlbl RSS

WHY ARE PEOPLE STEALING MY EMBLEMS ? PEOPLE ARE GLITCHING AND TAKING PEOPLES EMBLEMS NOW ? READ

saswookey1

WHAT THE HELL WHY PEOPLE JUMPING IN AND OUT OF GAMES SEEING WHAT EMBLEMS THEY GOT AND NOW STEALING THEM I MAKE A DECENT EMBLEM SAY SOME TIME TAKE 2 HOURS TO MAKE GET LIKE OVER 10,000 PEOPLE ARE USING A GLITCH TO COPYING THERE BEST EMBLEMS TO THERE EMBLEMS SO IF ITS TAKING YOU A LONG TIME TO MAKE 1 PEOPLE CAN TAKE IT BY GOING IN RESENT PLAYERS OR EVEN ON YOUR ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST

THE A WAY AROUND IT APPARENTLY THERE'S A WAY AROUND IT TO STOP PEOPLE COPYING YOUR BEST EMBLEM

ON YOUR TO STOP PEOPLE COPYING IN THE RECENT GAMES THEY ONLY SEE THE FIRST 10 EMBLEMS OK .PUSH ALL YOUR WORST EMBLEMS TO THE FIRST 10 SLOTS SO THE OTHERS GO TO THE SECOND PAGE ON NEXT THEN THEY CANT TAKE THEM THEN USE THEM BUY HOVERING OVER IT AND APPLY TO TO USE DON'T SAVE OR IT BE BACK ON THE SECOND PAGE

TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT GUYS SO NO 1 STEALING YOUR EMBLEMS AS MY BEST 1S THAT'S TAKEN ME AGES TO MAKE LIKE 2 TO 2 AND A HALF HOURS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BYE PEOPLE ON THE GAME DON'T NO HOW THERE DOING IT

THEY MUST STOP PEOPLE FROM DOING THERE'S GLITCHES ITS REALLY SPOILING THIS GAME

REASON IM CAPS IS CAUSE IM ANGRY AT PEOPLE DOING CLITCHES ,CHEATING ,SPOILING THIS GAME THIS GAME HAVE GONE DOWN THE PAN