7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2013 6:12 AM by OUHATEME RSS

Do you only play solo in Hardcore?

Noob_Lyncher

Since most of my friends are tired of this game, i've been rolling solo for a while. I've been loving HC Dom since it came out because it's the easiest game mode to do well in, even if my teammates are garbage. I recently tried to play a match of Core for the first time in months, and realized that if your teammates are retards in Core, you're more than likely going to get stomped since you can't win a 1v2 or 1v3 gunfight anywhere near as easily as you could in HC. I want to know, how many of you enjoy playing Core with a team, but prefer to play HC when playing by yourself?

• Re: Do you only play solo in Hardcore?
    zingaa

Actually noob all of my guys stopped playing as well and I play mostly solo, strictly hc at this point. I got frustrated in core even with a few guys, I can't see myself playing core ever again to be honest. I tried playing nuketown 24/7 (core obviously) and I just got too frustrated..

Noob_Lyncher

Same here. The one core match I played in months was Nuketown 24/7 yesterday, and it was awful. I've played HC Dom exclusively since the day it came out.

WKMMS

I'm kind of the reverse to you.  All my friends prefer to play HC (because they don't have the best aim and they like being able to kill people easier) and we normally play Dom since it's really easy to win matches with a full party against randoms.  Previously we would play HC TDM, but some of the guys on the team used to feel bad because they weren't very good and didn't feel like they were contributing to victories.  With Dom they get to be much more instrumental in the win. 

When I'm not playing with those guys I go back to playing Core TDM and FFA.  I gave up on playing Dom solo a long time ago because I got tired of getting put with team-mates who were confusing it with TDM. 

NoLifeKing29

HCKC is pretty much the best game mode for playing solo and being able to carry your team to victory with or without bad teammates.

TheSurgeon83

Most of my clan / friends have got bored. Play HCTDM by myself mostly. I'm pretty capable of carrying if I'm on form but some teams just can't be helped.

Devi0us

I only play hc now. I dread to even think how bad I would do in core now lol! I'm like surge, I mainly play hctdm solo. Or I sometimes play with 1 or 2 others.

OUHATEME

When running solo definately hctdm and hckc. Play the same when with a group but include hcdom, like it was stated above too many play Dom like its tdm. Only play core now for clan challenges that don't have the hc mode, and it is a great reminder of why I prefer hc. On mw3 I preferred core, so sorta looking foreward to ghost to see what mode works for me there.