1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 6:41 AM by BamDeafPie RSS

Looking for people to play Black Ops 2 zombies with? Any gaming advice?

CaY2694

I am a big fan of the original zombies from World at War and then Black Ops. I have all of the maps so far that have come out on PSN for Black Ops 2. I am looking to find other people who are interested in having a group to play zombies with or are just looking for practice to get better. I'm not asking for you to be a "pro"...just be willing to work on zombies and get to know the maps better. Any assistance or advice you can give me would be great.

My PSN name is: Cyoung9417

Just write "zombies" in the message if you decide to add me. Would prefer if you had mic but otherwise I'm not picky.

Thanks everyone!!!

• Re: Looking for people to play Black Ops 2 zombies with? Any gaming advice?
    BamDeafPie

I am 360 gamer.

Anyways. I can try suggest you to find spot to train (Run around and let zombies chase you then turn around quickly and shoot then turn back and run. That is way you get points more and save ammo rather than waste on single zombie. Use common sense of course)

Since buried released on PS3 and PC, lot of small areas will be harder to train in higher rounds since non-stop spawns is everywhere so camp is something best option.

Try look up on youtube videos, it will help you get idea.

For random players, it really depend on how much luck you get to be with really good players. Just be friend with players who are good at zombies.