7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2013 9:06 AM by bkblazer RSS

Endgame - rewards?

kubaork

Hey!

Is there any reward for ALL NEXT MATCHES by doing endgame Richotofen?

I do not know if it's worth doing this End Game :-).

Maybe this will affect to DLC 4 map?

• Re: Endgame - rewards?
    bkblazer

Doubt it. It just ends the storyline with this crew and the Maxis vs Richtofen war. It will reset the ee so you can do them again. I highly doubt it will affect the ee in Origins.

Just wait to do the end game if you are concerned.

USarmyvet

bkblazer wrote:

Doubt it. It just ends the storyline with this crew and the Maxis vs Richtofen war. It will reset the ee so you can do them again. I highly doubt it will affect the ee in Origins.

I realize the final map is finished and what I think isn't going to change anything but if it turns out the EE's led to nothing but a reset button.....I'm done with COD for sure and probably Activision as well.

There are a lot of things I can take....one I can't is having my time wasted.

Wild Goose Chase (Noun)

wild-goose chase (plural wild-goose chases) (idiomatic)

1. (figuratively) A futile search, a fruitless errand; a useless and often lengthy pursuit.
      2. A task whose execution is inordinately complex relative to the value of the outcome.
        wridtrvlr

It's not just a reset button though, it completed the story line and give you an "ending".  This is what people have been crying for, and now they give it and people want more. 

Personally I love it.  I wish we could've continued to play as the original characters from the get go, but I enjoy a good storyline and where they went with the zombies one isn't too far fetched.  I enjoyed playing the other characters and I will enjoy the final orgins map that will give us an even further view of how the apocalypse started.

kubaork

Ok. So, THIS IS THE END!

I will do this ee called epic game :-) I don't need easter eggs on other maps :-)

:-)

but there are one more question. Why the **** orginal characters are in First World War?

I thought that Samuel (controlled by Richtofen) magically activate time bomb placed in First World War and Richtofen will get a chance to destroy all zombies (maxis too) and this will be an Happy End.

:-)

USarmyvet

wridtrvlr wrote:

It's not just a reset button though, it completed the story line and give you an "ending".  This is what people have been crying for, and now they give it and people want more. 

It's pretty "underwhelming" if you ask me.....and I've seen the vids.

IDK if people were "crying" for an ending but I'd wager money that they didn't mean or expect a simple EE reset and Maxis & Richtofen rambling.

Heck....the final BO1 (moon) EE  gave you full perks even if you died....and you didn't have to redo anything.

bkblazer

I won't disagree that it was a wild goose chase. I think the reward from completing it is determined by the players expectation. For Treyarch to actually complete a story within a story is cool with me.

GoalieOfUnholy

I still think we shoulda received GamerPics of the New Crew like we did in Black Ops I for completing Easter Eggs..

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200738060