10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2013 7:13 AM by ObeySwag420 RSS

Poor Winners

philla_killa

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I run into a group of poor winners, I find it to be pretty darn funny at how someone or a whole team can be so angry/upset even though they're winning.  Even when they're doing well as party, they're not happy and they complain, moan, b*tch about everything.

I just played a game of dominatoin on Slums and the enemy team practically ran over us with spawn trapping and triple capping, causing everyone on my team to rage quit except for me.  I figured it was a lost cause and so I decided to just have fun, run around, and get whatever kills I could.  After the first round, they were complaining that I wasn't rage quitting and I was wasting their time by staying in the game.  I guess I was messing up their plans by staying in.  So, during the 2nd round, I didnt go for flags but instead went for just kills with my crossbow and c4. Of course, I got completely owned and ended with a KD of 18-55 but it was fun.  And instead of being pleased about such a triumphant victory, it was nothing but complaints about how I was a 'b*tch f*ggot for using a crossbow and c4.' And then backed out so they wouldnt have to play me again...lol. Yet, its not like they just completely ran over my team, called in a bunch of scorestreaks (thank goodness for blind eye), and made my team rage with in the first 3 minutes of the 1st round but lets not celebrate as team, no, instead lets moan and rant and whine in the lobby because a player who went 18-55 ruined their fun.

So, the question is, what are they complaining about?  How seriously do you take this game where you not only complain when you get killed/are losing, but you complain when you're winning/have won as well?  Can this game be actually entertaining for someone who approaches the game this way?

And even though I lost by a landslide, I think it's a victory for me because in the end it was me who made the team back out because they couldn't handle getting crossbowed/C4'd.  And I think that's pretty hilarious.

• Re: Poor Winners
    IMFLIPPINAWESOME

I've been hearing the same thing a win is a win so why are people complaining? I agree with what you're saying I also find it very funny.

TRU11

people cant deal when being challenged period.

xxphenomen4xx

OH MY GOD!  and what's worse is when they call out noob tactics that the other teams is doing!?  they shout, after winning, you %&*#(@#, @#&%?@&, #%&# tactical finder noob!!!!!!!!!!!  and you can usually tell they've went through puberty already because they're voice is already so low!?  ha ha ha. its weird.  so much rage over a 8 minute game!?

gambit1969

Thats probably because in the tiny minds of these people if you don't play the game exactly the way they play and behave as they do you are a noob,scrub,gobshite(insert line of insults here).

People like this should be pitied because if a video game is that important to them their lives must be pretty pathetic..

GP95RT

That sounds odd to me. I would have though they would have been more annoyed if everyone had quit.

Izjar11

philla_killa wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I run into a group of poor winners, I find it to be pretty darn funny at how someone or a whole team can be so angry/upset even though they're winning.  Even when they're doing well as party, they're not happy and they complain, moan, b*tch about everything.

This is a good point philla, I have seen this. Players who are winning, doing well and are still upset! I've actually argued with someone about it, I told them good game and they still were complaining about me killing them more times than they preferred.

eRr0R_6_

players especially clans and parties do not go into pubs and want challenges, that is why they go in pub, but when they are dieing they fly off the handle, they think every random player is a noob,a nd when there is 1 or 2 that is a good player, they normally talk ish to them

Izjar11

eRr0R_6_ wrote:

players especially clans and parties do not go into pubs and want challenges, that is why they go in pub, but when they are dieing they fly off the handle, they think every random player is a noob,a nd when there is 1 or 2 that is a good player, they normally talk ish to them

Right, they expect less of a challenge and when faced against one they get upset. Its stupid really to get mad, especially if they end up winning anyway's.

ObeySwag420

If they aren't even using flak jacket in domination in the first place, and subsequently die to C4, it's their fault lol.