6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 5:50 AM by deanok27 RSS

gamer cheat invisible

kabbom

Hello I have to play in a part(party) or a player was invisible and it was has every part(party) he needs to exclude it is a cheater, it is not that new games(sets) arrive that it is necessary to leave mw3 to the cheater

pseudo cheater ; infamous carbon lvl 36 prestige 9 team /x59

• Re: gamer cheat invisible
    oSiLv3rRo

Come again? make sense next time...

highlandsparky

I play this title fairly regularly these days and can't say I've ever encountered this....Proof or it didn't happen.

Triggaaar

I've encountered 4 invisible players so far. I've saved the recordings into my Vault, and when watching back, you cycle through the players and from 3rd person view you see everyone running around - except for the invisible player. You just see the camera going round as they kill everyone with ease.

When on the same team as them, you can't see them and their green arrow doesn't show up on the map.

I won't be buying Ghosts if they don't fix it.

highlandsparky

Triggaaar wrote:

I've encountered 4 invisible players so far. I've saved the recordings into my Vault, and when watching back, you cycle through the players and from 3rd person view you see everyone running around - except for the invisible player. You just see the camera going round as they kill everyone with ease

Video please.....

BRSlayTek

I've just played against a cheater who was invisible and invincible named Jockehalo and i saved a clip on my vault under cheater!!!!!!!

i dont know how to upload the clip anywhere else

deanok27

i have played at least ten people now who are invisible cause of this very reason i have just gone to game and said enough with cod and all the **** hacks and changed my pre-order from ghost to battlefield 4 so long Activision never buying one of your **** hacked games again **** yourselfs