1 38 39 40 41 42 Previous Next 494 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 1:36 PM by BruteXL Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 390. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    trialstardragon

Actually I would be fine with that. I dont need a lot of different guns in the game to play it and have fun. 2 snipers.. one bolt one semi.. fine with me. 3 ars, one burst, one semi, one auto.. fine with me.. see the pattern yet?

More guns does not always equate to more fun. A few well balanced weapons are far better then lots of weapons with balance issues.

• 391. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    Seph009

I honestly don't want them spitting out more games at a lower quality than they do already, which having less guns to balance and even texture for would allow. Having a few simple guns in each class is great for something like counterstrike due to the nature of the game. For IW or treyarch they should have the money, brainpower, and time to figure out how to balance 4-6 guns in each class.

• 392. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    trialstardragon

Having less guns does not mean a lower quality game. Lots of guns does not equate to better quality game.

• 393. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    Seph009

I'm sure the general community would understand that them giving you less in each game and spitting the game out even faster is a great idea.

• 394. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    trialstardragon

Again less guns does not mean lower quality game. Nor does it mean it would be done faster or be worse just because it had less guns.

the number of guns in a game does not equate to the quality or enjoyability of a game. Unless that is the only thing you care about.

More guns does not mean better game play or better game.

• 395. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    HoodWedo

People already crying about "off the grid" lol. The name of the game is Ghosts, of coarse they were gonna fix that perk. Having a bunch of people running all over hip firing isnt Ghosts...

• 396. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    iivrruummii

Who says a bunch of people cannot use Off the Grid also?

When I use OP perks, I tear up lobbies.

When I tear up lobbies, people will complain.

When people complain, they change the game.

When they change the game, I adjust and continue to use the OP perks, and the cycle continues.

I personally think that as a player like myself using OTG is easymode and I can play selfish once again earning high killstreaks without having to worry about a UAV or other radar equipment. Cannot wait to get more hate mail than ever before.

• 397. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    affinityXX

It really is important to at least support Squads Wargame, Safeguard and Soldier Creation offline for solo players,

that would greatly increase sales and incentives for even solo players, offline only players, and online players that at times aren't able to access online but still want to enjoy the multiplayer modes with a.i. bots offline and using their created soldier. That would add countless times more replay value than the campaign itself.

The more ways people can enjoy COD Ghosts (offline and online), the more sales and more current and new fans it can earn. 

Also people have been arguing that zombies/infected is a Treyarch mode, but zombies/infected is not exclusive to Treyarch,

Infinity Ward can include zombies mode anytime they want.   Obviously the zombie hunting masses would buy COD Ghosts if that mode is included.    It's just as popular as any standard multiplayer mode, so it makes sense for all the CODs from now on to include it.   

• 398. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    trialstardragon

Zombies IN CoD is a 3arc game mode. they have the license and rights to it IW does not.

• 399. Re: Ghosts MP details from the reveal event
    Seph009

Did I miss something or was there just nothing new at eurogamer?

1 38 39 40 41 42 Previous Next