14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2013 9:13 AM by Padiego RSS

This is kind of hilarious

Padiego

"I NO GET DLC I NO BUY GAME I NO GET SUPPORT I NO BUY GAME PROTEST STRIKES BURN DOWN ACTIVISIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN"

But you still buy the game anyways......empty threats.....nothing is ever done, all the petitions you create won't make a difference.

You guys remind me of bad parents, the ones who threaten their child that they will not get ice cream if they don't eat their chicken pasta. Of course, the child throws a fit and you just give in and give him ice cream anyways.

If you make a threat, follow through. If you say you won't buy the game, then DON'T buy the game. Simple as that. But you'll still buy it, won't you? You just can't stay away. CoD is a drug and Activision is the dealer. It's hard to quit. I've tried but I've always come back....you'll be back.....you'll all be back......

• Re: This is kind of hilarious
    xSinCarax

Agreed. Most people just fire empty blanks. Get it? hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd

Think you could share some of those brownies with me? haha

nmjkmkm

Sometimes don´t u think that cod ruined our lifes?

Padiego

I actually sortof do. Don't get addicted kids.

TL;DR- Was extremely addicted to video games, then something happened a few months ago, eyes were opened, cookies were eaten, I'm a whole 'nother person now.

LilRampage16

can every1 who sees dis subscribe to my youtube channel LilRampage16

barolb

Unfortunately school takes a major piority, so screw CoD in the meantime; school is more important

WiimotesRus02

Padiego wrote:

"I NO GET DLC I NO BUY GAME I NO GET SUPPORT I NO BUY GAME PROTEST STRIKES BURN DOWN ACTIVISIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN"

But you still buy the game anyways......empty threats.....nothing is ever done, all the petitions you create won't make a difference.

You guys remind me of bad parents, the ones who threaten their child that they will not get ice cream if they don't eat their chicken pasta. Of course, the child throws a fit and you just give in and give him ice cream anyways.

If you make a threat, follow through. If you say you won't buy the game, then DON'T buy the game. Simple as that. But you'll still buy it, won't you? You just can't stay away. CoD is a drug and Activision is the dealer. It's hard to quit. I've tried but I've always come back....you'll be back.....you'll all be back......

I'll play the game, because I play with fantastic people, i'm just giving my money to a 2nd hand store, not game or acti/arch. If you can find a fault in that too bad, thats what i'm doing..

Padiego

I'm talking about the people who make a thread saying "I will not buy Ghosts unless u gievs me te DlcZzZz", keep making threats and reminding us that they will not buy the game, but end up buying the game anyways.

I think the only reason I still play CoD is because I get to take all my anger, rage and go to town. I rather shoot imaginary soldiers than punch walls or emotionally hurt the people I love.

Oh and I've met some cool people while playing CoD,always nice to play with 'em.

fissuresofrequent

You're mom ;0

like2nap03

This makes me think of the people on this board, and on GFAQS (especially GFAQS), that say they will never buy it again because the game is so terrible.  They make threads complaining about stuff that just really isn't that big of a deal, but they make it out to be like it's the end of the world or something.  They do this over and over saying they're done with COD.  Then they still buy the next game and the cycle starts again. 

Padiego

Miiverse as well.

PaulOFC1974

any every game web you look at too when an article of ghosts is released! that applies to all platforms! not a lot of love for ghosts out there! remember when the posts on the forum for blops 1 used to be how pumped and excited people were about COD? i even recall Anna making a whole page dedicated to the wii version and what they were bringing to the console for the 1st time! oh how things have changed

i'll buy it still (2nd hand) after watch dogs, splinter cell, wonderful 101, rayman etc..

COD now i think is only loved by the fanatics.