6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2013 6:22 PM by RunAndGun1 RSS

Competitions on Cod Ghosts

realjoker

I am a little bit confused about the competitive aspect for Cod Ghosts. If players want to play competitively and win prizes where do we do that? Will it be on Cod Elite, League play or MLG. I seriously do not understand why all major competition for Cod Ghosts cannot be played on Cod Elite as it was for MW3, Why do gamers need to jump from Cod Elite, into League play and MLG.

Is Cod Elite dying out or are we switching to MLG. Because competitive players like me wants to be able to compete on a service and level up instead of jumping from one service to the other. A lot of us gamers paid for Cod Elite founder status and we were told then that Cod Elite will be the competitive aspect for all Call of duty games. Is this still true or not?

Also is Beachhead studios bringing back lone wolf, real competitions and prizes to Cod Ghosts instead of this weekly challenge boring idea?

• Re: Competitions on Cod Ghosts
    dtuchpunk

Well I don't really care about that.
    And there was a discussion about esport/competief gaming. Most people here still play for fun.

And it seems MLG is only way to be good.

RunAndGun1

dtuchpunk wrote:

And it seems MLG is only way to be good.

I disagree. I've watched loads of MLG matches. I see lazy playstyles, lots of camping. I don't see any playing in MLG games that impress me. When I hear someone announcing play-by-play during an MLG match and they say something like, "He's one of the best (insert skill) in the world", I just have to laugh. Just look at the KDR at the end of an MLG match. They're no better then most of the players I encounter online.

MLG is just a promotional tool for Activision and other developers. Yea, it's fun to watch. But, better players? LOL. NOT!!

maccabi

realjoker wrote:

I am a little bit confused about the competitive aspect for Cod Ghosts. If players want to play competitively and win prizes where do we do that? Will it be on Cod Elite, League play or MLG. I seriously do not understand why all major competition for Cod Ghosts cannot be played on Cod Elite as it was for MW3, Why do gamers need to jump from Cod Elite, into League play and MLG.

Is Cod Elite dying out or are we switching to MLG. Because competitive players like me wants to be able to compete on a service and level up instead of jumping from one service to the other. A lot of us gamers paid for Cod Elite founder status and we were told then that Cod Elite will be the competitive aspect for all Call of duty games. Is this still true or not?

Also is Beachhead studios bringing back lone wolf, real competitions and prizes to Cod Ghosts instead of this weekly challenge boring idea?

ya know a simple google search or even better youtube and watching one of the countless videos explaining about the new stuff in ghosts would really be helpful here for you ...or just read one of the other threads theres a ton of information out there already

rankismet

You just make threads for the sake of making threads it seems.