4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 5, 2013 1:13 PM by benp1a2y3n4e RSS

What's going on lately???

Frits_Flitspaal

I play a lot of Die Rise, in my opinion the best map of bo2. But lately it's becoming more and more anoying to play.

And i'm not talking about the glitchers, the people that start screaming your a hacker/cheater cause you use the bank/gun safe, the ******** that troll you or block you so you die just because you have a pack a punched weapon in the early rounds.

There are two more things pissing me off lately.

1. The elevator at the spawn room, lately i keep on going down when we go down with the elevator, no matter where in the elevator i stand or lie down. If i use it, 100% that i'm dead by the time we are on the bottom.

2. That slide by the mystery box. Since a week or 2, every time i carry a pack a punched executioner, i will fall off at the end of the slide and die. And it really only happens with that gun.

Do more people have this problem, or is it just me, and i'm doing something wrong?

Hopefully things will get fixed in the future, cause this way it's ****** up.

• Re: What's going on lately???
    farmerguy95

as for the OP i had that problem too. when it first came out i never fell off that slide. then i played the other day (cant remember what gun i had) and fell right off! from that point on till today im still scared of going on it just like the elevator shaft slide...

benp1a2y3n4e

Frits_Flitspaal wrote:

1. The elevator at the spawn room, lately i keep on going down when we go down with the elevator, no matter where in the elevator i stand or lie down. If i use it, 100% that i'm dead by the time we are on the bottom.

Make sure you are standing at the back, not at the front is the only thing I can say to that. I've never downed from it but I've seen people go down and they were the ones who where standing by the exit

JamiSan

I was going to reply to all the stupid things Janitor Loyd said, but then they were gone... just like the guy at the party with the car... screw you guys, I'm goin home.

NOTHING the OP said had ANYTHING to do with skill. He hates trolls and the glitchy elevator and slide. What in the hell does that have to do with skill?

You should practice Life more so you get better at it.