1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 5:58 AM by rlbl Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    iivrruummii

From my point of view sniping was much easier than quickscoping.  Sniping I could spawn kill players in CTF on Standoff quite easily but if I tried to quickscope them, I would have probably died more often.

• 101. Re: According to dev from Raven, QSing is gone!
    rlbl

A few things people need to consider:

1. The definition of Quicksoping has changed over the years

2. Being able to get a quick shot, is not traditionally quickscoping

So without using the term "quickscoping":

- Will one be able to effectively use a sniper rifle. According to Faze Kross' video, the answer is obviously yes

- Will they bugger up sniping as they did in BO1 on release, pre-patch: obviously no

- (opinion) Will you be able to "rush, and run-gun" with a sniper... looks like you can

The key question is: Will people who were "sniping gods" in MW2/MW3 (where sniping was absolutely stupid) be as effective in Ghosts?

No... not unless they picked up their game.

"The problem with quicksoping is not that you get killed by a person with a sniper rifle before you had a chance to kill them; it is that with a OHK weapon, a person who should have lost a gun fight has too great a chance of winning it because the game mechanics allows for it, regardless of one's (alleged) skill"

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next