1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 4:21 AM by Laxadaisacal RSS

Is it confirmed that Soldier Creation and Squads are playable solo offline?

affinityXX

While many of us play online, a lot of us also play offline, so it would be cool for soldier creation and Squad modes (that involve player vs. bots, or player and their a.i. partners vs. a.i. enemies/bots) to be accessible and playable offline too.  

I think Wargame and Safeguard should be playable offline solo.   People could be allowed to create soldiers offline, and use them offline in those modes too.   Considering the descriptions of those modes are:

"Wargame pits you and your team of five AI soldiers against a team of bots — this mode can utilize any gametype available in the core competitive multiplayer experience.

Then there's Safeguard, which pits you and your (a.i.) Squad against waves of AI enemies."

Will offline only players have access to character creation and Squads mode without needing to be connected online?  

Wargame and Safeguard should not require more than 1 player to play, so I think they are playable offline.   So it makes sense for all soldier creation options to be accessible and usable offline too, that would give players more freedom and more options of things to play offline when online is not available.   It also gives offline only players more incentive to buy and play  Call of Duty Ghosts.