27 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2013 7:19 PM by JurassicShark099 RSS

Triple Kill with RPG

maGicalDRaG0N

I've got the FHJ-18 AA and the SHAW gold and i have now unlocked every camo for the RPG except for skulls, the triple kill. I've been at it for hours now and it seems impossible. Does anyone have any suggestions/tactics?

I also got a triple kill with the rpg but it didn't count, i reviewed the footage and i shoot a car and it exploded and that killed the three people. Should the triple kill have counted?

Thanks

• Re: Triple Kill with RPG
    Mattwilliams08

I would suggest playing Hardcore mode if you aren't.  Less Damage to kill someone and I seem to play a heck of a lot of Nuketown town on it (Hardcore Kill Confirmed) and everyone gets clumped together well in it.

gdexter

Kill 3 people with it

what exactly are you looking for!?!?!?

Izjar11

gdexter wrote:

Kill 3 people with it

its part of the RPG's challenges, you have to get a triple kill with it to unlock one of the camos. Not very easy.

gdexter

Izjar11 wrote:

gdexter wrote:

Kill 3 people with it

its part of the RPG's challenges, you have to get a triple kill with it to unlock one of the camos. Not very easy.

/sarcasm

Yes, I know that. One would think that to get a triple kill you need to kill 3 people, yes?

I'm sure there used to be a way where you could chain 2 gun kills then get the 3rd kill as the RPG - though I think that was patched...?

Megadog14

I got it in Headquarters, all my teammates died and everyone on the enemy team was capturing the HQ.

TigerGenetics1

I got mine through pure luck.  It just happened to be on Nuketown (which is the perfect clusterfuck for this challenge) in Hardcore Kill Confirmed.  Miraculously I didn't even kill a teammate in the process.  Might have taken myself out, but I took three others with me.

djtanng

I would try it in Hardpoint.

Bielsalmighty

I got mine on Core Dom. Ran to B, saw smoke that wasn't from my team, so I put an RPG into it. Almost filled my pants when I saw the triple kill pop up LOL

SPYKERC7R34

Same thing happened to me on Slums. I'm pretty sure blowing up a car is what made it not count. I got mine on Core Domination on Hijacked. B is such a small space, if the whole team is rushing at once, it's pretty perfect. I ended up with two in a night to get my diamond. Good luck!

SLAP 1I

Domination on Hijacked.  Drop a tactical insertion upstairs in one of the two houses so you'll stay close to B.  When I was going for my triple, I got two in the first Dom/Hijacked match I played, along with a couple doubles. 

srey89

I think your the guy I was getting mad at the other day. I had more deaths from you than guns!! lol

NorcalBob

Use the Tac Insert near a flag or capture point in some other objective game.  I have done the challenge twice both involved a Tac Insert above a flag in Dom.  I think the best bets are on Hijacked, Studio, Grind and Rush (from the bus to B flag- oh my)

My first time with getting gold for the RPG was at Studio on the 2nd story of the construction building above A flag.   Shoot one RPG round at B flag getting the final kill to unlock the final challenges, reload and hear "losing A" turn and shoot RPG into a crowd at A- giggle hysterically as the achievement completed with the first rocket fired as the challenge was available!

Reset of stats after Prestige Master for the 2nd time- I am stupid like that.

2nd on Standoff in the building above C, with a tac insert in the corner right next to that open door above C flag. Shoot Shoot - Die, as players are coming hard for C- Re spawn switch to RPG, fire at the base of C flag- giggle hysterically as the achievement completed.  That one took a long time to get- definitely the last shot of the gold challenge.  I captured that RPG explosion on my game profile page and use it as my profile picture. 

TL_Bare_B_V2

Not sure if it got patched but you could get 3 kills with 2 rockets and as long as it showed a triple feed it would still work. Maybe someone else knows if this got fixed.

I got mine in a Dom game on Yemen, from the high ledge near the market down on to the B flag.

LudwigVonMises

I"ve done the triple kill with the RPG three times, all in TDM, all in core.  2 happened on grind...one time my team spawned on the parking lot side, i ran through the skate shop down the ramp and fired at the small window next to the enterance on the other side and got a triple kill (3 snipers, the best kind!).  The other time also on grind i came through the side enterance to skate shop from the outside, ran through the skate shop heading towards the parking lot and three guys were running in and i got them all with one quick (and ready to fire) rocket.   The third and final one happened on express...i came up the stairs to the over head walk ways and three guys were running at me..took them all out.  From what i've seen, the multi rocket triple kill no longer works so you need to do it with one rocket.  I only have about 300 total RPG kills so i'd estimate that once you're good with the RPG a triple kill should happen about 1 in a hundred rockets.

skippinglobster

Wow, I'm glad I gave up on getting specials diamond, the crossbow bloodthirsty almost gave me a stroke. Even if I had been able to get it, this challenge seems like it would be almost as frustrating.

SLAP 1I

The triple with the RPG isn't that bad.  You just need to put yourself in a position to get it.  Lot's of objective gametypes lure the other team into a small space, which is ideal for this challenge.

The bloodthirsty for the crossbow on the other hand, no fun!  You have to really want it...

r33k

use it as your primary weapon. just switch to that every time you spawn and use it up before you go to your regular weapon. this will increase your chances. play only hardcore DOM.

i got mine on grind comming from A to B at the start of a match. RPG into the window above the ramp behind B and got 3 people rushing to B.

riksterinto

You have 2 rockets in that thing. Fire one then duck into covert and then fpop out and fire another one

CallMeAsian

STYLEmaster

crossbow challenges are easy in sticks and stones (except thirsties). you can get your ballistic knife stuff there too. 
    i got my rpg  on plaza domination on b flag. was running up the steps and aimed it up at the ceiling/overhang above the flag.  all suggestions above are winners tho.

JurassicShark099

Play ground war. Just hope no one has flak jacket.