1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next 517 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2013 4:48 PM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
  • 460. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

    Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

     

    Nah, I'll pass.


    Notwithstanding devs and "pros" (LOL) acknowledge that they're imperfect, are you saying that theater and killcams are never 1:1?

     

    If you say "Yes", then you must be even more knowledgeable than the devs and so-called pros on whom you incorrectly rely.

     

    I urge you see beyond black and white and develope a more sophisticated way of thinking.  Read your sources again, do they anywhere say that they're never 1:1?

     

    Or, more likely, are they just saying that they're not perfect?  In this case, that's not saying theater and killcams are never 1:1, is it?

    it is NEVER a 1:1. EVER. there will always be something that does not match up. You might have kill cams that are close but they will never be as accurate as we would all like them to be. And if you want to verify that test it yourself. I have dozens of times doezens of different ways. Theater/kill cams and Live do not match up. Either the shots fired are off, where they are aimed is off, how they moved is off, when they started doing everything is off, it doesnt matter. Things are always off. and The main thing that is noticably off in this game is the aim, its that way a majority of the time.

  • 461. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

    Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

     

    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

     

    20 states per second means it will never be 1:1.

    Now you've lost all credibility.

    thats okay you lost yours a while ago.

  • 462. Re: Quickscoping
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

    I strongly suggest you go to the proboards and get some enlightenment. Your refusal to do so strongly suggest you don't want to be proven incorrect and is just arguing for the sake of argument.

  • 463. Re: Quickscoping
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

    Out of all the gunfights in all of the games in all of the days since BOII's release; in league, in Chanpionship and TDM league; in Domination, TDM, Arms Race; Nuke 2027, on and on and on.  Trillions of gun fights.  This self-appointed forum expert delares with shameful, but certainly empty, confidence that theater and killcams are never 1:1. 

     

    Wow, just wow!  You too have lost all credibility. 

  • 464. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

    okay First off, your the one appointing me as the expert here not myself. Grow up. You lost all credibility when you started trolling. You are still trolling. Thats all you have been doing in this topic for a while now. All you want to do is try to discredit by your say so. You dont want to believe that Kill cams and theater will never match up, that things will never be a 1;1 representation, thats your problem. Goodluck still seeing that problem in ghosts. Snipers will still "not have to aim" infact most of you will still be complaining about Sniping in Ghosts. Why? because they didnt nerf the damage at all. Players will still find away to shoot you while upclose.

     

    Im done feeding you yppe, you can go starve now with the other trolls.

  • 465. Re: Quickscoping
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

     

    I strongly suggest you go to the proboards and get some enlightenment. Your refusal to do so strongly suggest you don't want to be proven incorrect and is just arguing for the sake of argument.

    They're your sources, direct me to where they definitively say it's never 1:1 and I'll take your suggestion. 

  • 466. Re: Quickscoping
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

    Read section 3.

     

    Section 3.3 talks about killcams.

     

    Networking, Lag Compensation, and Hit Detection | Hey, A Message Board

  • 467. Re: Quickscoping
    deamonomic

    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

     

    Read section 3.

     

    Section 3.3 talks about killcams.

     

    Networking, Lag Compensation, and Hit Detection | Hey, A Message Board

    He wont take that as anything. he will still believe what he wants to regardless. Unless a Dev were to outright say its nt a 1:1 he will keep foolishly believing that they are.

  • 468. Re: Quickscoping
    Yppecaye_the_Dogged

    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

     

    Read section 3.

     

    Section 3.3 talks about killcams.

     

    Networking, Lag Compensation, and Hit Detection | Hey, A Message Board

    Uh huh, good discussion on "discrepencies".  Where's the never being 1:1?

     

    I think you just took that discussion one step too far.  Saying something is imperfect doesn't necessarily mean that it never works the way it was designed.

     

    Just because I have a tempermental spark plug in my V8 doesn't mean that it never sparks on time.

     

    So, going back to the orginal reason this 1:1 discussion sparked in the first place.  Just because they're not always 1:1, it  doesn't mean that that dudes video didn't happen to reflect real, simultaneous timing on both sides. 

  • 469. Re: Quickscoping
    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

    They can be close but they will never be 1:1. Not being 1:1 means it's imperfect. The problem here is that too many gamers think it is 1:1.

1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next