10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2013 2:22 PM by deamonomic RSS

What Is Your Biggest Comeback Ever? (League Play w/ Driftor)

TheOSUistheSHIZ

Best/Most Epic League CTF Comeback Ever with DRIFTOR and OL0RDO!!!!!!- Black Ops 2 Gameplay - YouTube

Looking for you guys to tell me about or post a video of your greatest comeback in Black Ops 2.  Can be any game mode you would like.

So Ive played a ton of Call of Duty obviously and been a part of numerous comebacks.  In the last couple days Ive been fortunate enough to play with Driftor, a popular youtuber for those of you who dont know who he is.

Any how we played some league play and the very first game we played together was the greatest comeback Ive ever been a part of.  I enjoyed it even more since it was in league play.

We were getting our butts kicked in the first 8 minutes of this league CTF game down 3-0.  We end up capping 3 flags in the last 1:45 of the second round to take the game into OT.  Driftor caps the third flag with less than a second left in the game.

In overtime we cap a flag from the bad side in the first round.  In the second round I make a huge save right at the end of the round and we stop them just short of capping.

This was the closest/best/most epic whatever you want to call it game I really have ever been a part of.

Again, share your experiences/comebacks through either words or video.